Results vs North Finals Style Poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Results vs North Finals Style Poll

What do you think the result will be?

• Richmond win 1-20

Votes: 62 33.9%
  • Richmond win 21-50

Votes: 84 45.9%
  • Richmond win 51+

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • 100+

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Richmond lose 1-20

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Richmond lose 21-50

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Richmond lose 51+

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Richmond lose 100+

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
As a tiger supporter for almost 50 years now, I am never ever confident. Such is the trepidation of a tiger supporter, we can never truly believe we will win. We can only hope that we go in hard and fast and passionate and that Lady Luck (and dumpires) are on our side. One thing I have noticed with the other finals is the intensity - we must be able to maintain it for four quarters with no late quarter lapses. No red time goals to opposition. Oh and please please kick straight - we have already seen two side lose because of their shocking kicking and their inability to absorb the PRESSURE.

It's such a shame the last 35 years has destroyed our confidence as a supporter group.

I wonder how many felt this way when we were kings of the AFL!!

tigers80 said:
It's such a shame the last 35 years has destroyed our confidence as a supporter group.

I wonder how many felt this way when we were kings of the AFL!!
Not many. I can remember Dad having a bet after the first quarter of a game, even though we were getting killed, he just knew we'd come back. He was right too. Early on in the 4th the other guy went to pay him and Dad said 'The game's not over yet.' The other bloke looked at the field and said, 'Yes it is, mate.' I have a feeling that may have been against Carlton, too.

I have to click Richmond by 1-20, I asked my 2 year old who was going to win, she said the Tiges by 20 points.

I hope she is right.

;D :-\ :D

Gosh feisty I'm amazed she's 2 already. Hope she's conservatively right.

rosy23 said:
Gosh feisty I'm amazed she's 2 already. Hope she's conservatively right.

She was close but wrong club :-[

It was so hot at the ground we left during the third quarter, glad we did, we beat the traffic ;D