Results vs North Finals Style Poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Results vs North Finals Style Poll

What do you think the result will be?

• Richmond win 1-20

Votes: 62 33.9%
  • Richmond win 21-50

Votes: 84 45.9%
  • Richmond win 51+

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • 100+

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Richmond lose 1-20

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Richmond lose 21-50

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Richmond lose 51+

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Richmond lose 100+

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
BrisTiger24 said:
Tiges by 17

Scott to blame someone other than himself
Oh that's a given. He'll be deflecting like no one's business. It'll probably be the media's fault for accusing him of tanking last week.

BrisTiger24 said:
Tiges by 17

Scott to blame someone other than himself

Is the roof going to be open over MCG?
Or the sun glare blinding him.in the box??

beat the resting roo
then we will beat swans
then we will probably play the hawks in the prelim at the mcg...and you know how we go well against them

any thing....ANYTHING....AND EVERYTHING....IS POSSIBLE

WALK TALL...AIM BIG..DREAM ON..YOU BEAUTIFUL CRAZY TIGERS

smasha will like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-v7nRiUMoU

arlobill said:
beat the resting roo
then we will beat swans
then we will probably play the hawks in the prelim at the mcg...and you know how we go well against them

any thing....ANYTHING....AND EVERYTHING....IS POSSIBLE

WALK TALL...AIM BIG..DREAM ON..YOU BEAUTIFUL CRAZY TIGERS
Just wanting to get past this week first. A couple of observations if the pathway you outline comes true arlo.

1) I think North this week is actually looking a more awkward test than the depleted Swans in Sydney the week after.
2) A Tiges Vs Hawthorn Prelim.....look out! That would possibly draw a higher official crowd than the GF itself. Only dreaming now, but oh how I would love to beat them in a big prelim. As despised as Collingwood for me. The Hawthorn win was the first game I've lost my voice this season - and that was watching from the lounge room.

DirtyDogTiger said:
I am more worried about this one than I am the swans (probably) at ANZ the week after

yer I'm pretty worried about North also.

I'm not the least bit concerned. We should win comfortably. If we lose we probably aren't made of the right stuff.

Yep if we lose we don't deserve a ticket to the big dance.

North are middle of the road but can seriously challenge sides if they get a sniff.

We are simply a class above them and I expect a strong victory.

Carter said:

North are middle of the road but can seriously challenge sides if they get a sniff.

Norths forward line worries me a little they have a lot of options at goal , not all of them are in great form right now but like you said if they get a sniff and confidence up and they get good delivery from there mids gonna be hard to stop.

I reckon we have more class across the lines and should win however Goldstein's ability to get it down to his on ballers could swing it we're not on. I'm sure we have a plan but another hit to the hip may be in order from the big Slav.

I'm very confident in the boys this week. We will go deep into finals this year.

North worry me a bit. Every measurable indicator and comparing which teams in the 8 either has managed to beat, says the Tiges are the superior side. But for some bizarre reason, North prove an awkward match up.

The boxing analogy I use. A bit like fighting an awkward south paw.

the only way we lose is if they get the jump on us early.

look for us to come out hard from the get go.

1st quarter is the quarter we set ourselves up for a win.

Panthera Tigris said:
North worry me a bit. Every measurable indicator and comparing which teams in the 8 either has managed to beat, says the Tiges are the superior side. But for some bizarre reason, North prove an awkward match up.

The boxing analogy I use. A bit like fighting an awkward south paw.
Yep - good analogy

I have us by 30 though. We just seem stronger minded this year

Carter said:

You're right Carter, they're a classic 6 - 10 side. What worries me are the mental demons from the past 2 EF's we've lost and the hold Norf had over us until last Friday.

Need to come out with the same attitude/ mindset we did against the Hawks last time and smash them from the start!