Results vs North Finals Style Poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Results vs North Finals Style Poll

What do you think the result will be?

• Richmond win 1-20

Votes: 62 33.9%
  • Richmond win 21-50

Votes: 84 45.9%
  • Richmond win 51+

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • 100+

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Richmond lose 1-20

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Richmond lose 21-50

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Richmond lose 51+

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Richmond lose 100+

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Will the roof be shut? Scott doesn't like sunshine. 8-

TBH I think we'd be better off playing them in wintry conditions rather than the dry and fast decks they're used to.

K3 said:
Need to come out with the same attitude/ mindset we did against the Hawks last time and smash them from the start!

I am hoping for a repeat of the Freo away game - get a very solid lead - expect them to get a run on at some stage during the game - but we hold on comfortably - here is to hoping

year of the tiger said:
I am hoping for a repeat of the Freo away game - get a very solid lead - expect them to get a run on at some stage during the game - but we hold on comfortably - here is to hoping
The dream would be to do to them what Port did to us in the first 15mins last year. Everyone spoke about the intensely intimidating atmosphere that created at Adelaide Oval. Imagine the same with 70,000 Tiger faithful at the 'G (kicking to Punt Rd End of course)!

Actually think we will destroy them. Scott is worried about us. We have already won half the battle. Tiges by 65 points

North are ahead in points for. We are ahead in points against. We are ahead in disposals. They are ahead in clearances.

Move over DH...coach rosy says our backline needs to continue it's good work. Our midfield needs to dominate, getting first use of the ball and moving it fast and direct into our forward line. Easy. No Mad Monday for our boys.

Loved our theam theam song last Friday night after the win, the lads sang it with the gusto (or lack of) it deserved. Just a feeling of, right, now for the real reason we play football. In stark contrast vs the Round 23 "final" against the Swans, this group I think knows 12 months on the job starts on Sunday.

Read today that post that Hobart loss to North, the shocking game we turned it over as poorly as any club this year, we lost just three of their next 15 games !!! Loss to WC after the bye, Loss to Freo (the inaccurate kicking and the Houli brain fade) and to Adelaide who where red hot. We have every right to be confident come this Sunday. It will be as much about mental state than capability. Hope the sports physiologist we got in last summer has a chat to them.

The ability to win a first final, to get over the North (at full strength) hoo do, to win in-front of what I expect to be a very strong Richmond army may truley be the fatalist to what we are all been waiting for a very long time.

rosy23 said:
North are ahead in points for. We are ahead in points against. We are ahead in disposals. They are ahead in clearances.

Move over DH...coach rosy says our backline needs to continue it's good work. Our midfield needs to dominate, getting first use of the ball and moving it fast and direct into our forward line. Easy. No Mad Monday for our boys.

yes but they had a stat on fox the other night and North are 7th in points for against top 8 sides , Richmond are 4th against top 8 sides.

rosy23 said:

We deserve a Mad Monday, but I'd like to see us have it on October 5.

Reckon Brad Scott and NMFC disrespected the Tigers last Friday ... the Tigers know it's time, now or never, to step-up to the big game ... hence I am very quietly confident that a 34 point towelling of North will occur. Go Tigers!

This is probably our most positive poll this year. Good to see the confidence and belief in the Tiges. Hope the team feels the same way and comes out firing.

How we all feeling.
Usually when I'm confident we win.

Go you tiger kill those Roos tomorrow.

I reckon it's our time.

There is a steely resolve about our group!!!

I have a feeling that whoever wins is going win easily ie 50 points plus.

I went Tigers by 2-50, but in all honesty 10+ goals is not unrealistic. I think we will bring a determination not seen at Tigerland in decades. North have disrespected us for too long. I believe they made a massive mistake last week fielding their bteam. We have broken any hoodoo they had over us. We are a better football side than them and today we announce ourselves to the footy world.

Eat em Alive Tigers

I think we are a 5 goal better team than Norf. But I like everyone else will take any win.