Results vs North Finals Style Poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Results vs North Finals Style Poll

What do you think the result will be?

• Richmond win 1-20

Votes: 62 33.9%
  • Richmond win 21-50

Votes: 84 45.9%
  • Richmond win 51+

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • 100+

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Richmond lose 1-20

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Richmond lose 21-50

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Richmond lose 51+

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Richmond lose 100+

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Interested to see how confident we are. I reckon we'll win easily at the G. Glad it's not at the Dump or I mightn't be as confident.

Tiges by 28...and that's probably selling us short.

I'll take a point.
Look on Norf's face would be priceless

While I'd love a dodgy 2point win for the Scott tantrum factor, I'm afraid we'll win by about 4 goals.

I expect to be able to relax and enjoy at the 30 minute mark of the last.

29 point win to the mighty tiggies
5 goal to 2 1st qtr
3 to 4. 2nd qtr
4 to 3. 3rd qtr
6 to 4. Last qtr

I reckon us by 19. Not flashy, comfortable though. North give us trouble, but I reckon we will grind it out.

Then again it's at the G. The game could start like the last, then at half time we put the pedal down and destroy them. I know that's wishful thinking.

I don't see us losing.

I'll eat my shorts if north can win this one...

they have to take it from us...

but ... they can't.

I'm very nervous. I went for us winning by 21 - 50 option. Part of me says that we've got their measure now and that this is a different Richmond and can do it. Of course there's another part that remembers all the disappointment over the years. If we win it, we will do it by somewhere in excess of 5 goals, though. Gotta come out hard and blow them away early just like Port did to us last year. If we break their spirit (not hard) they won't come back.

won't drop this one, Sept is made for Dusty and Lids...match conditioned unit win running away by 28.

Been away for 6 weeks so I can't really gauge our form line. But I do think we have the better team and I don't think the pressure of getting the 'finals win monkey off our backs' will be a huge factor as we have matured as a team. As long as we avoid a slow start, I think we will grind out a 3 goal win.

zippadeee said:
29 point win to the mighty tiggies
5 goal to 2 1st qtr
3 to 4. 2nd qtr
4 to 3. 3rd qtr
6 to 4. Last qtr

I'll be happy kicking 18 goals against Norf.