Result against Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Result against Saints

What result do you expect

• Richmond win 1-25

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Richmond win 26-50

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Richmond win 51+

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Saints win 0-25

Votes: 26 21.5%
  • Saints win 26-50

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Saints win 51+

Votes: 28 23.1%

• Total voters
Some perspective on the Saints. They struggled badly for a number of weeks and in the last two weeks have struggled for three quarters against poor sides in Adelaide and West Coast. It may be that we are in the West Coast and Adelaide class and a similar result will ensue but I dont think we are facing Saints of 2009 form, so a competiitve effort is expected by moi!

Hey, the reality is we will probably be beaten by and older, bigger bodied, more experienced side.
The measure of sucess or failure is in how well we play.

If we see more of the fabulous determination and willingness to put the body on the line and play as a team; do the 1%ers, as we did so well last week I will be very happy regardless of the final scoreline!

The last few weeks have been very heartening with the near win v's Hawthorn and then the win over Port. But most importantly, the team oriented style rather than the old selfish playing style of past years has been great.

Tagger said:
Hey, the reality is we will probably be beaten by and older, bigger bodied, more experienced side.
The measure of sucess or failure is in how well we play.

If we see more of the fabulous determination and willingness to put the body on the line and play as a team; do the 1%ers, as we did so well last week I will be very happy regardless of the final scoreline!

The last few weeks have been very heartening with the near win v's Hawthorn and then the win over Port. But most importantly, the team oriented style rather than the old selfish playing style of past years has been great.

Well put Tagger.
x2

I imagine last week's slog fest will have tired our young 'uns out. I agree that success or failure is measured by the level of competitiveness our fellas take on to the field.

Go Toigs!!

martyshire said:

I would be happy if we get within 6 goals of them.

Still Happy!

Poor unpiring costs us a few goals so should have been closer. First time I have seen out midfield do that well against the saints midfield in AAAGGGEEESSSS!

We are getting there folks :)