Result against Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Result against Saints

What result do you expect

• Richmond win 1-25

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • Richmond win 26-50

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Richmond win 51+

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Saints win 0-25

Votes: 26 21.5%
  • Saints win 26-50

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Saints win 51+

Votes: 28 23.1%

• Total voters

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I'm interested to know how confident people are on the back of our win last week. Now we're on a roll, but taking into account the heavy conditions last week, I reckon Richmond will win by 4 goals.

Anything could happen this week. I picked us to win by 2. :clap

Have to tip the Saints.
Reason- every team that I have tipped on Friday night have lost :hihi
Wont mind at all if shocking Friday night tipping continues.

Tiges will expose them this week with their pace. Only skill errors will cost us. Tiges by 7pts

I assume that Griff will play, so the Saints losing a key backman means they have to send Fischer back leaving them a bit vulnerable up forward.

Logic tells me a close loss, but heart tells me we are a big chance.

I am a lover not a fighter so will go with my heart - Tigers by 2 goals. ;)

Don't think we'll win.
Actually, a win against the Saints might make some of the kids thing they have already "arrived" and see them lose focus.
Also, if we win this forum will turn into a massive The Tank v Anti-Tank slug fest.

Unfortunately I think we'll get flogged. Just because we had a win against Port in the wet a lot of people will think we've "turned the corner". And I've learned that as soon as you think the Tigers are a chance they let you down. Sorry, but the Saints by lots.

think we are a big chance, but we will just miss out on the win, with our lack of experience, and weary legs from the slogfest last week.....saints just. but im secretly optimistic of a win...hopefully. A win will make alot of people around footy sit up and take interst in how/where were heading!

Saints by 7 goals plus.

In a different class to the Power, who are up and down like yo-yos.

Skill will come to the fore on a dry deck, and we are severely lacking in that department.

Saints by 38 points. It will be over by mid-way through the 2nd qu but we will predictably box on. Still some lessons to be learned from the likes of this mob.

Happy to be wrong. I hate St.Kilda.

Unfortunately I think the Saints will win by a comfortable 5 goals. Dawson being out has cost us 4 goals.

Saints by 23 after a hard 4 quarter effort by us, they just have the class in Dal Santo, Hayes, Montagna, Goddard to pull away in the end. We will get a heap of confidence from it though which we will take into the next game against the Eagles and smash them by 65 points.

Tigerbob said:
Saints by 23 after a hard 4 quarter effort by us, they just have the class in Dal Santo, Hayes, Montagna, Goddard to pull away in the end. We will get a heap of confidence from it though which we will take into the next game against the Eagles and smash them by 65 points.

Hey TB, look out, if we don't win against the Eagles by 65 points I'll personally take you to task and point out that all your information is as reliable as your WCE Match prediction.

Baloo said:
Hey TB, look out, if we don't win against the Eagles by 65 points I'll personally take you to task and point out that all your information is as reliable as your WCE Match prediction.

:hihi

I am still buzzing after last week but, honestly, given our record:
- against the saints
- at the dome
- on a friday night
- when expectations are raised...

I would be happy if we get within 6 goals of them.

martyshire said:
- against the saints
- at the dome
- on a friday night

Unfortunately I have to agree marty.

I hope though that they stick it up us and all the other doubters and cause an almighty upset.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

martyshire said:
- against the saints
- at the dome
- on a friday night

I don't think we'll win because we're not good enough. What I do think though is with the new coaching staff and the new list, a lot of our previous history should now be tossed out the window and not factor into a win. We're a new Richmond now.

Love to see us follow up last week's great effort with a win over the Aints....Hopefully with Foley back in our midfield might possibly take it up to the St Kilda mids, but we would really need to hit our targets all around the ground which we have had trouble doing against much lesser sides....Even without Riewoldt they are a top side, so.......under the roof, on Friday night...I'll be happy if we are at least competitive ....a win would be unbelievable.....biggest upset of the season so far.