R21 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R21 - other games

So let me get this straight, super coach is replicating our dud coaches game plan.

Wow wee isn't this the bloke we shouldn't employed and not Dimma. :hihi

Hawks are starting to wake up. Taken a while but will run over them in the second half.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Rioli throw is "keeping it alive".

Beat me to it. Chucked it back in under zero pressure. If that is not a throw, nothing ever will be.

Tigerflag2008 said:
Hodge deserves a month for his bump on wingard. Could have killed him!

absolute dog act ... i know the footy world hates biting, as do i, but that should get twice the number of weeks than what masten got ... straight to the tribunal and 4 weeks at least for me

Backbone said:
absolute dog act ... i know the footy world hates biting, as do i, but that should get twice the number of weeks than what masten got ... straight to the tribunal and 4 weeks at least for me

6 weeks for Vickery, $1,000 sanction for Hodge

How can that be called a goal? Clear from two angles that it was touched but the muppet still calls it a goal! ::)

One of the worst things I've seen. Could've gone horrendously wrong. I really liked Hodge, but I've just lost a lot of respect for him.