R17 VFL - Williamstown v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R17 VFL - Williamstown v Richmond

25 touches for Jagga. There was a bit of play in our defence where he danced out of trouble. It’s was a mixture of Daicos and Edwards.

Reactions: 3 users
Dumb play all game. Bomb it into the forward line. We have barely marked the ball anywhere on the park. The conditions are not ideal for clean football but some of the dropped marks and fumbles are woeful skill errors.

Reactions: 1 user
25 touches for Jagga. There was a bit of play in our defence where he danced out of trouble. It’s was a mixture of Daicos and Edwards.
Playing well the kid. Real well. Mutaz is a glorified spud

Last edited:
Jagga in terrible conditions 31D 20K 11HB 5M 3T 8C
Couldn’t ask for anything more had a great game

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Lachie Wilson. Fought it out till the end. Creating two goals. 16 tackles , surely he’s going to get a gig somewhere been in our best every week

He’ll be a big loss if he can’t come back on, conditions would suit him.
Hi heard he got hit right on the bollocks. Came back on and played so well tackles insane and created two goals last quarter. Good effort from him and jagga. I’m sure clubs are looking at him the stats are so good. , hope we don’t miss out

Reactions: 1 users
Hi heard he got hit right on the bollocks. Came back on and played so well tackles insane and created two goals last quarter. Good effort from him and jagga. I’m sure clubs are looking at him the stats are so good. , hope we don’t miss out
That doesn't surprise me, he's a very ballsy player:)

I wouldn't be against picking him up as a rookie, he's a ripper, and only an inch shorter than Bakes.