R17 VFL - Williamstown v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R17 VFL - Williamstown v Richmond

12-1 to us at 1/4 time. Forwards apart from Bauer getting smashed by their backs. Aidan Bonar the stickman pushing his opponent around like he’s sweeping dirt off the floor.

It would be a travesty if injury curtailed Bauer. He is a damn good player

Reactions: 5 users
Very early days, but Jagga’s a magnet. I like magnets.

And Bauer’s a forward. Damaging off limited opportunity. Yeah he plays nice footy in the back 50, but I’m sure I’ve read a few scholars of the game saying Tom Lynch would be the best CHB in the league if we had the balls to play him there. Bauer’s a forward.

We’ve found one in Blight. Can’t wait to see what he brings after a preseason immersed in the game plan. Just wish we’d had the chance to see Gray in the seniors this season.

Reactions: 7 users
This is like someone on their handicam - and then not aided by the sideways rain and that its so dark already.

The virtually ricochets off Cantwells foot. Insufficient intent…..

Reactions: 1 user
Insufficient intent free kick against us, the dumpires have no feel for the game, they have absolutely no idea.

I was going to write that the Willy players keep pushing Richmond players in the back when the ball goes out of bounds. It’s a short distance between the boundary line and the fence.

Sure enough El Nour gets injured hitting the fence.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Could there be a worse place in Melbourne to be playing footy right now than Williamstown.

Reactions: 3 users
I hope we use the gale better in the 3rd quarter than we did in the first. No finessen, just put their boot into the ball.

Reactions: 1 users
It’s wet and dark, umpiring is always going to be hit and miss, not too worried about it.

This will come down to whoever plays the conditions best when they have the wind