R17 VFL - Williamstown v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R17 VFL - Williamstown v Richmond

12-31 to them at 1/2 time.
Jagga Smith leading disposal winner for us maybe for the game.

Need to kick better with the wind in the 3rd.

Reactions: 1 user
Williamstown big bodied team in brutal conditions. If Jagga plays 4 full quarters and runs out the game. Super impressive effort!!

Reactions: 1 users
Jagga leading disposal winner on ground with 17.
Mick Jagger Dancing GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Maggotsssssssssssssssssssss clearest drop of the ball and then paid in the back. *smile* off morons

Reactions: 4 users
One of the worst decisions you will ever see. Even the Williamstown commentators groaned.

Reactions: 1 users
Is OHB getting a lesson? Has had 19 hitouts, 2 disposals 0 marks, 1 clearamce. His opponent has had 36 hitouts, 2 goals, 18 disposals, 9 clearances

It’s only just started, nil all so far.
Going to be very hard to score out there tonight.
Kudos to anyone watching live
Trying to see on AFL site. Crappy thing won't maximise on my phone (enjoying Dorks pantsing Skunks on main TV!) so hard to watch. Looks like grim game almost in the dark.
And we're getting well beaten unfortunately 😔

If there was any doubt, Coulthard will be the 1st player delisted this off season

Reactions: 1 user
Interesting that really no one has Jagga in top 3 picks - but he is arguably the safest pick in the draft. Probably telling that we have given him a game.

Reactions: 3 users