R17 VFL - Williamstown v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R17 VFL - Williamstown v Richmond

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
McAuliffe out - illness.

BacksMutaz El Nour57Jacob Blight51Tom Brindley61
Half-BacksMatthew Clarkson77Tom McCarthy76Nicholas Collier81
CentreAustin Johnson70Joel Garner53Nick Guiney62
Half-ForwardsMatthew Coulthard26Liam George67Mohammad Yassine65
ForwardsJosh Pollocks79Sam Davidson73Jacob Bauer43
FollowersOliver Hayes-Brown47Cam Olden58Lachlan Wilson82
InterchangeLiam Thomas72Harrison White56Jagga Smith63
Ry Cantwell68Harry Broderick69
EMGLuke Haddara80O’Neill Moncrieff59Sam Frangalas60

So under what circumstances does a Coates league player get to play 3 games at a VFL side? I’ve never understood why a select few under 18 kids get to play VFL (and with which club)

So under what circumstances does a Coates league player get to play 3 games at a VFL side? I’ve never understood why a select few under 18 kids get to play VFL (and with which club)
fair question to which I dont know the answer but we have had a few over the years

It would be a very ordinary arvo down in Williamstown, today! Get your Drizabones out of the wardrobe if heading down!

Reactions: 1 users
Wilson went off very early, looked like an arm injury of some sort. Hopefully he can come back on

We need to make use of the gale that we are kicking with, 0-1 after 17 minutes.

Some really poor attempts in the air by our tall forwards today. Just letting them take intercept marks in their backline at will

Reactions: 1 user
Finally, Bauer takes a really nice mark and kicks the goal.

Moves like Jagga certainly doesn't look out of place

Reactions: 3 users
Bauer another goal on the siren salvaged the quarter somewhat
20-4 inside fifties for 2 goals

12-1

Reactions: 1 user