Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025

Ange has made some tweaks that has made us stronger defensively. 6 goals conceded in 8 games (in all comps) and only 1 from a set piece is a big improvement on last season. Those who say Ange isn't flexible is full of 5hit!

But we still need to do better in the final third. While we have scored 3 goals in 3 consecutive games, we still aren't making the most of our chances. it really should have been 6+ this morning.

How good is Kulusevski playing as attacking mid. Spurs player of the season so far IMO. Takes pressure off Maddison and he's so creative and strong. Created 9 chances against ManU.

And to think I wanted him traded as a good but slow winger end of last season.

Reactions: 1 user
Spurs being Spurs I guess losing 3-2 to BHA after thumping ManUre

Meanwhile Liverpool march on :)

I feel stupid getting up at 2:30am to watch that. I dunno if anyone can fix the culture of ingrained fragility... or "Spursy" as some people will put it.

Reactions: 1 user