Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025

Everton have been 16th, 17th and 15th the past 3 seasons. Says a bit.

Everton are copying Sunderland by not actually doing anything for a few seasons losing games from unloseable positions and completely falling to bits when things go against them. Also flirting with the relegation plug hole then escaping year after year.
Sunderland finally went down and kept going .
Can the Blue Toffs get their shittt together they’ve got the whole season so plenty of time but geez they're in a flat spin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Great start to Arne Slot's tenure, 0-3 win against ManUre at their joint :ROFLMAO:

3 wins 2 away, 7 scored & nil against. Same goal difference as Citeh (9-2)

By my reckoning L comes before M in the alphabet so Liverpool should be top

Reactions: 1 users
Birmingham are backed by an American consortium. I know Tom Brady is part of it, but they are rich owners flexing in League 1.

I think Wrexhams model will give them an advantage in League 1. If they can get into the Championship, they'll find it much tougher.
Stockport the other interesting story in the early League One leading pack Posh (with Wrexham and Birmingham).

They’ve come from where Wrexham were in the pyramid. A bit lower in fact. They were one of Wrexham’s nemesis in the National league early in the Welcome to Wrexham series, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
What’s Man United, Prine Andrew and The Black Eyed Peas got in common………they all turned to sh!t when Fergie left.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
74th and 79th minute goals. What a *** disgrace. Worst defending team in the EPL. Pathetic, especially the first one. Talk about a lack of defensive intent.