Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024/2025

Spuds have returned ;)

hit the post twice. 3 offside goals (no arguments). Couple of Brilliant saves from Martinez. Kulu should have been awarded a Pen. Cash should have received a second yellow.

I thought we played great considering we had 9 players out (and another one injured by a *smile* tackle), and we were forced to play 4 Fullbacks at the back. On another day, we would have put 5 or 6 past Villa. Frustrated by the result but happy with the way we played.

Reactions: 3 users
hit the post twice. 3 offside goals (no arguments). Couple of Brilliant saves from Martinez. Kulu should have been awarded a Pen. Cash should have received a second yellow.

I thought we played great considering we had 9 players out (and another one injured by a *smile* tackle), and we were forced to play 4 Fullbacks at the back. On another day, we would have put 5 or 6 past Villa. Frustrated by the result but happy with the way we played.
Bingo. #COYS

Reactions: 1 user
But but but… Ange ? Aaaaange !!!
3 big games in a row

At City this weekend followed by,
A derby with West Ham at home,
Then Newcastle at home.

And to finish off the season, in the last 5 games they have 3 even bigger games all in a row. Man City, Arsenal then at Liverpool :unsure:

Screenshot_20231127_190521_Flashscore.jpg

Overnight, The Villians knock off the cheating *smile*
Liverpool & The Arse both win away

Last weekend Liverpool beat Fulham 4-3 at home & scored 4 of the best goals you will see

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Manure 0-3 to Bournemouth!!

Villans doing well under Emery. How many in a row have they won? Prince William should be happy.

Leeds, are undefeated in their last seven games in the Championship division, they've won nine of their last 11 and are third on the ladder.
Manager Daniel Farke was the manager of the month for November.
Farke is proving to be be a Farke-n good coach.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Manure 0-3 to Bournemouth!!

Villans doing well under Emery. How many in a row have they won? Prince William should be happy.
I'm happy too...

15 in a row at home TF....

and beating Arsenal and Man City this week is a statement of sorts ..

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Leeds, are undefeated in their last seven games in the Championship division, they've won nine of their last 11 and are third on the ladder.
Manager Daniel Farke was the manager of the month for November.
Farke is proving to be be a Farke-n good coach.
The top three are having quite a remarkable run. Leeds winning 9 of the last 11, yet there is still quite a gap to the top two who keep winning also (Southampton in 4th also had a slow start and are now on a pretty decent run). The takeover and subsequent finance restructuring took a few weeks too long at the beginning of the season, and seemed to put Leeds a month behind. Which is that gap we're seeing - it's origins are those early weeks.

I keep waiting for Ipswich's bubble to burst, but no signs of it. They look to be digging in for the long haul.

The top three are having quite a remarkable run. Leeds winning 9 of the last 11, yet there is still quite a gap to the top two who keep winning also (Southampton in 4th also had a slow start and are now on a pretty decent run). The takeover and subsequent finance restructuring took a few weeks too long at the beginning of the season, and seemed to put Leeds a month behind. Which is that gap we're seeing - it's origins are those early weeks.

I keep waiting for Ipswich's bubble to burst, but no signs of it. They look to be digging in for the long haul.
Yes, early days yet but Leeds might need Ipswich to fall away, because I don't Southampton are going to, they'e undefeated in their last 12 games.

Unai Emery. Unbelievable. Like 2017 for tiger fans.

Ange doing Ange things.

This is real change. #COYS

Crystal Palace come from 2-0 down to draw with a 90+5' penalty at the Etihad! More points dropped by Manchester City in their title defence.

Man City had won 82 straight matches when leading by 2+ goals at any point. That streak ended today 😳..

Struggling lately man :eyes

Screenshot_20231217_040705_Facebook.jpg

Foden 🫣😬

Screenshot_20231217_040718_Facebook.jpg

Let's not forget how lucky City were to even have a goalkeeper still on the field after 42 minutes for this reckless tackle outside the boxo_O:unsure:

Take your pick? A goalscoring opportunity, the reckless tackle or last man gets sent off for the non-oil clubs :sneaky:

Screenshot_20231217_042034_Samsung Internet.jpg

😬 Breaking records every game now :LOL:

Manchester United have made unwanted history with their latest 2-0 defeat to West Ham.The result sees David Moyes' side leapfrog United into sixth place in the table, with Erik ten Hag’s men languishing in eighth.

Saturday's defeat also saw United break several unwanted records.

United have now won just one match out of the last five in the Premier League, while they have lost more games than they have won across all competitions.

Meanwhile, they have gone over six hours without a league goal, with the likes of Marcus Rashford, Rasmus Hojlund and Alejandro Garnacho all struggling to find the net at present.

United have failed to score in their last four matches in all competitions for the first time since November 1992 under Alex Ferguson.

Furthermore, United have lost 13 games in all competitions already this season, with the last time they lost more matches before Christmas being back in 1930-31 (16), a campaign in which they finished bottom of the top flight.

The club have also recorded more defeats so far this season than in all their 62 competitive games from last season.

They've played just 26 games so far this season. Can they get over 20 losses in a season :unsure::D