PM's Partner Demands Abbott not be allowed into Richmond Rooms | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PM's Partner Demands Abbott not be allowed into Richmond Rooms

Re: Re: PM's Partner Demands Abbott not be allowed into Richmond Rooms

Tygrys said:
Actually it took this ALP government to make people realise how good they had it under Howard. A change of government and a possible Tigers finals campaign, September is going to be quite an eventful month.

Certainly remade the country in his own image - racist, sexist, selfish, hateful, dishonest.

RedanTiger said:
Certainly remade the country in his own image - racist, sexist, selfish, hateful, dishonest.

Utter rot!

ALP have and always will make us bankrupt. Spend money we haven't got. Just book it up and put it on the tab!

Tygrys said:
Actually it took this ALP government to make people realise how good they had it under Howard. A change of government and a possible Tigers finals campaign, September is going to be quite an eventful month.

i look at it the other way... when abbott gets in, people wil relaise how good they had it under labour (especially the workers of course).

RedanTiger said:

Yep.

MurrayValleyTiger said:
Utter rot!

ALP have and always will make us bankrupt. Spend money we haven't got. Just book it up and put it on the tab!

And the Country and Liberal Parties takes from the poor to give to the rich(er).
http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/political-news/middle-class-has-cake-eats-it-too-20130313-2g0lr.html

RedanTiger said:
And the Country and Liberal Parties takes from the poor to give to the rich(er).
http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/political-news/middle-class-has-cake-eats-it-too-20130313-2g0lr.html

How many of the "middle class" vote Labor?

rosy23 said:
Jeepers that should have come with a warning.

speaking of warnings... i received an MMS yesterday of a photo of abbott. he was making a speech, and there was this banner in the background. the banner had the word 'count' on it, but his body had covered the letter 'O.' am i allowed to post that on here Rosy? :hihi