PM's Partner Demands Abbott not be allowed into Richmond Rooms | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PM's Partner Demands Abbott not be allowed into Richmond Rooms

rosy23 said:
Gee there are some ordinary posts on here at times. I assume TM that you're not "porking the P.M." Does that make you "an underwhelming miserable middle aged bogan trying to scrape his way through life"? You have a strange set of values. Does "porking" your wife define what you are as a person?
Nope. But scrounging freebies or trying to dictate terms to others on the back of my wife / partners position in life would go a fair way to defining me.

TigerMasochist said:
Tim " gimme freebies " Whatsisname. What an insignificant piece of flotsam, if he wasn't porking the P.M. he'd be nothing more than an underwhelming miserable middle aged bogan trying to scrape his way through life.
Delusions of grandeur just because he's Joolia's pet.

Come on...
It should read allegedly "porking the PM" wheres the proof ? :p

TigerMasochist said:
Tim " gimme freebies " Whatsisname. What an insignificant piece of flotsam, if he wasn't porking the P.M. he'd be nothing more than an underwhelming miserable middle aged bogan trying to scrape his way through life.
Delusions of grandeur just because he's Joolia's pet.

If he is or has to do any "porking" he's entitled to whatever he can get in the way of "freebies". It shouldn't be about doing "one's duty" for God and country. ;)

btoz_01 said:
Come on...

i have not had sexual relations with that woman.

TigerMasochist said:
Nope. But scrounging freebies or trying to dictate terms to others on the back of my wife / partners position in life would go a fair way to defining me.

:clap

willo said:
;D
http://www.breathalysers.com.au/

patt.png

rosy23 said:
Doesn't sound like it was serious to me.

Well why waste taxpayer $$$$$$$$$ and copy in the PM's office?

Any thread with "porking" mentioned multiple times needs to be bumped. :hihi :clap :clap

At least Tim Mathieson was brave enough to put his name on the email, unlike other people who fly off the handle about football while hiding behind a non de plume on a supporter site >:D

Go Toigs! said:
At least Tim Mathieson was brave enough to put his name on the email, unlike other people who fly off the handle about football while hiding behind a non de plume on a supporter site >:D

Wasn't brave enough to raise it while he was there though :)

I'm with Tim. Liberals out of Richmond!!!

btoz_01 said:
Come on...

I wanna see proof too. Methinks Julia is as straight as a circle

TigerMasochist said:
Your lot didn't need him. You had pigs arse Elliot for twenty years.
All the more reason not to open the door for Abbott. We got rid of one arrogant pig, we don't need to replace him with another one.

It's going to take an Abbott government to get in for people to realise how good we've had it under an ALP govt.

BluesBloke said:
All the more reason not to open the door for Abbott. We got rid of one arrogant pig, we don't need to replace him with another one.

It's going to take an Abbott government to get in for people to realise how good we've had it under an ALP govt.

Yeah the ALP hey? Couldn't organise a chook raffle!

BluesBloke said:

BB, I think you need to submit yourself to ASADA for drugs testing, "how good we've had it under an ALP govt."