PM's Partner Demands Abbott not be allowed into Richmond Rooms | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PM's Partner Demands Abbott not be allowed into Richmond Rooms

BluesBloke said:
It's going to take an Abbott government to get in for people to realise how good we've had it under an ALP govt.

You seriously need help, I can point you in the right direction if you're willing.

Got home from work this evening, chilled with a frothie n the Hun for a bit. Lo and behold, glory be, even the Bolta gave Freebie Tim a *smile* slap on the way through.
Did give me reason to chortle quietly.

I'm shocked to think that this is actually a serious story.

Phantom said:
I'm shocked to think that this is actually a serious story.
Every one knows that pollies, big business and their hangers on get truckloads of freebies, it goes with the territory. Reckon most people would take umbrage at the hairdresser making demands n giving orders via official e mails.
Then again it could be just another opportunity for any one and every one to have an extra slap at Joolia via Timmy.

TigerMasochist said:
Got home from work this evening, chilled with a frothie n the Hun for a bit. Lo and behold, glory be, even the Bolta gave Freebie Tim a b!tch slap on the way through.
Did give me reason to chortle quietly.

Eh? 'even the Bolta'....you mean as in Andrew Bolt? The same liberal apologist who's appalling bias is matched by his rightwing spindoctoring? Gave someone connected to labour a slap? Well I never!

Not saying you're right or wrong about Mathieson (and if all this is true, then it does sound like he was acting like a buffoon). But Bolt's opinion on something doesn't lend it any more credence for me (possibly less)

Mac said:
The same liberal apologist who's appalling bias is matched by his rightwing spindoctoring? Gave someone connected to labour a slap? Well I never!
Obviously no spin doctors on the left Macca, maybe they need to appoint someone to make a noise on behalf of the silent majority.

I always thought Tony Abbott was a rugby man. Usually the Rugby followers end up with a collingwood scarf on. John Howard, Paul Keating..

______ happens I guess..

TigerMasochist said:
Obviously no spin doctors on the left Macca, maybe they need to appoint someone to make a noise on behalf of the silent majority.

Well...yeah...that's a fair point. Don't like the doctors from either extreme (it's just that Bolt in particular really irks me!)

I think a freedom of information request should be lodged for all correspondence the first bloke has ccc'd the Prime Minister's Office into.

mld said:
I think a freedom of information request should be lodged for all correspondence the first bloke has ccc'd the Prime Minister's Office into.
Might find to many specific requests to proctologist offices

BluesBloke said:
All the more reason not to open the door for Abbott. We got rid of one arrogant pig, we don't need to replace him with another one.

It's going to take an Abbott government to get in for people to realise how good we've had it under an ALP govt.

Actually it took this ALP government to make people realise how good they had it under Howard. A change of government and a possible Tigers finals campaign, September is going to be quite an eventful month.

Re: Re: PM's Partner Demands Abbott not be allowed into Richmond Rooms

Tygrys said:
Actually it took this ALP government to make people realise how good they had it under Howard. A change of government and a possible Tigers finals campaign, September is going to be quite an eventful month.
Here here

Re: Re: PM's Partner Demands Abbott not be allowed into Richmond Rooms

Who is this first bloke Mathieson person? Is his first name Adam?