Pick 12 & 19 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 12 & 19

waiting said:
Can't bank the picks!

It appears as I'm hearing that Carlton are insisting on pick 12. I say NO.

No way do we hand over pick 12. Now that we have pick 19 we may be in position to outbid Treloar. I'm not sure what Collingwoods offer is? But in saying that he doesn't want to come to us so move on.

Was going to start a thread when I heard we got pick 19 in a three way deal to get Dixon to Port so good topic to discuss Zip.

I would use those two picks to get the best mids like Ah Che?

Would make Carlton sweat till the last min and hope it's them that buckle not us.

What a great outcome Tigers, now use it wisely, no Mac deals please.

Reported Pies are willing to give up their 1st pick 2015 & 2016 for Treloar
Put 12 & 19 for Treloar if GWS dont take it give 19 for Yazz and thats it
No takers go to draft pick up Ah Chee & Rioli

Harry said:
So we gave 2 second rounders for 1 second rounder.

In a supposed weak draft year. Not so sure we have done well. If we get Yarran for 19 it is two second rounders for Yarran - is that fair?

Pick 19 is the last pick in the 1st round.

It was originally the end of 1st round pick Freo received for Rhys Palmer.

Harry said:
So we gave 2 second rounders for 1 second rounder.

Don't look at that way. Take out the academy kids it is virtually a top 15 pick at any kid from Victoria, tassie, SA, NT and WA.
Not bad

Posted on another thread but two second rounders for an end of round 1 pick is massive overs.

Tigerflag2008 said:
Now go hard for treloar. Screw both the pies and blues at once.

Knowing even if we make that offer that it will be rejected, think of what Carlscum would think in hearing we just made a play at Treloar

Offer 19 for Yarran, and if Carlton refuse just take 12 and 19 to the draft and pick up two talented young kids.

Does that AFL have some arbitration thing that clubs who can't agree can go and get some direction? If they still do and we end up there, I can't see us losing if the blues have said 17-21 is what they want and we offer 19.

Baloo said:
Does that AFL have some arbitration thing that clubs who can't agree can go and get some direction? If they still do and we end up there, I can't see us losing if the blues have said 17-21 is what they want and we offer 19.

Are they on record stating that or media assumption, I'm not sure. but do remember media speculation on Yazz value.

69 vintage said:
Yeah I think we're screwed from trading next years first round pick now .

Unless we trade in a 2nd rd pick next year. I think. I don't know.