Pick 12 & 19 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 12 & 19

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What do we do?
Bank them?
Offload one?
Use both on a established player?

Absolutely brilliant play today. Got rid of 2 picks would would generally stuff up. Into 2 great picks.

Looks like pick 19 goes to Carlscum for Yarran and we hold onto 12
or
12 & 19 to GWS for Treloar ;)

zippadeee said:
What do we do?
Bank them?
Offload one?
Use both on a established player?

Absolutely brilliant play today. Got rid of 2 picks would would generally stuff up. Into 2 great picks.

What do you mean bank them? Do you mean for the draft?
I don't think you can bank them for future years.
If carlton refuse pick 19, tell them to walk. Rattle a few other clubs cages and see what's available.
Worst case, off to the draft we go. Get another 2 good kids.

I would use 12 and 19 to try to shake Luke Parker loose from the Swans.

willo said:
We got Ben Griffiths at pick 19 after the McMahon fiasco

Basically what your saying is when it comes to pick 19. We should offloaded it
Or we can not pick the kid we prefer and switch it last minute and pick someone else.
I'm pretty sure AhChee or Gresham will around that pick...

Can't bank the picks!

It appears as I'm hearing that Carlton are insisting on pick 12. I say NO.

No way do we hand over pick 12. Now that we have pick 19 we may be in position to outbid Treloar. I'm not sure what Collingwoods offer is? But in saying that he doesn't want to come to us so move on.

Was going to start a thread when I heard we got pick 19 in a three way deal to get Dixon to Port so good topic to discuss Zip.

I would use those two picks to get the best mids like Ah Che?

Would make Carlton sweat till the last min and hope it's them that buckle not us.

What a great outcome Tigers, now use it wisely, no Mac deals please.

waiting said:
Now that we have pick 19 we may be in position to outbid Treloar. I'm not sure what Collingwoods offer is? But in saying that he doesn't want to come to us so move on.

Would still like to think there are some squeaky bums at Collingwood tonight.

19 is for Yarran. Why else would we have been part of that trade if not to get a pick Carlton would be happy with while retaining our 12 ?