Patrick Dangerfield | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Patrick Dangerfield

Should the Tigers trade Pick 4 for Patrick Dangerfield?

• Total voters
Tigers of Old said:
I'd certainly be amazed if the Crows let him go.

Agreed, and why would he choose Richmond? The Crows are having a poor year, but they have the comp's highest membership, awesome facilities and an amazing track record of making finals regularly.

We need to be realistic, why would somebody leave that and choose Punt Road???

Spanish Prisoner said:
Agreed, and why would he choose Richmond? The Crows are having a poor year, but they have the comp's highest membership, awesome facilities and an amazing track record of making finals regularly.

We need to be realistic, why would somebody leave that and choose Punt Road???
He has to live in Adelaide. :hihi

SAF said:
Another tread of people dreaming about things that will never happen.

There is no way Adelaide would give up Dangerfield, not even for Pick 4. He is rated as a potential captain at the Crows, they see him as a Mark Ricciuto replacment and is one of the few young guns they have on their list. With the retirement of Edwards, Goodwin and McLeod this year they are going to have plenty of salary cap room to offer him a juicy contract. The Crows also have a long history of avoiding trades (I think the Carey deal is the only one of any note), Neil Craig hates the trade week and nevers gets involved.

Adelaide may think pick 4 might get them Day

I reckon Chris Knights would be a much better get from the crows.
24 y.o. next season & is deceptively quick.

Doesn't mind kickn a few sausage rolls either.

Uncle said:
I reckon Chris Knights would be a much better get from the crows.
24 y.o. next season & is deceptively quick.

Doesn't mind kickn a few sausage rolls either.
When he's on the park he is a gun. Only problem is he never seems to be any more. Horribly injusry plagued.,

If Ablett goes to Gold Coast, you will find that Geelong will throw everything at getting Dangerfield to the Cattery, from memory I think he is from the Geelong area. We don't stand a chance.

Chocco said:
If Ablett goes to Gold Coast, you will find that Geelong will throw everything at getting Dangerfield to the Cattery, from memory I think he is from the Geelong area. We don't stand a chance.

yeh from moggs creek, just past aireys inlet on the great ocean rd. im sure the cats would LOVE him at kardinia park

Why would such a young gun want to go to the Cats at this stage of their cycle ? They'll be heading on their way down soon and will need a fairly extensive rebuild without any obvious FS picks to speed up their return.

Baloo said:
Why would such a young gun want to go to the Cats at this stage of their cycle ? They'll be heading on their way down soon and will need a fairly extensive rebuild without any obvious FS picks to speed up their return.

Because their demise is still a long way off - given the age of some absolute gun players.

No side with Selwood, Taylor, Varcoe, Hawkins et al is going to be terrible anytime soon...

Spanish Prisoner said:
Because their demise is still a long way off - given the age of some absolute gun players.

No side with Selwood, Taylor, Varcoe, Hawkins et al is going to be terrible anytime soon...

Varcoe and Hawkins? Compelling argument. :hihi

Barnzy said:
He's not elite. Far from it. Solid B-Grader though.

Varcoe will be a star, better then tampo by a mile.

getting back to Dangerfield we should offer rance, tampling or white plus our 2nd round selection, the kid is a fantastic footballer, he is worth chasing..