Other Games - Round 20, 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other Games - Round 20, 2019

If Geelong straights sets it out of the finals.
Would Colin Cater have the balls to *smile* off Scott???
Winning the flag and not having a Scott to listen to ever again, would basically retire me.:cool:

After Essendon just managed to pull a win out of the hat against Gold Coast, yep, Gold Coast, who were ahead with 90 seconds to play and should have won, I couldn't believe the way they were talked up. Essendon the most exciting team? Really, in what way? Because they manage to have a close game against the team everyone else flogs? I suppose it makes for a more exciting game than we usually see when the Gold Coast are involved.

Anyway, my thinking led me to tip Port against Essendon, I figured if you can only just pull of a win against the bottom team then you aren't very good. That was an easy one to pick. I reckon if Essendon make the 8 there will be teams trying to work out how to make sure they play Essendon in week 1 of the finals.

Can't really see it happening but Gold Coast look like a cellar dweller who are ready for one of their occasional wins. Getting close, coming up against Collingwood at the MCG, a game they really should be no chance to win. Could be interesting (conversely, it's probably more likely to be a percentage booster for the Pies).

DS

Reactions: 1 user
Essendon are smothered with b grade footballers
For every thing the Irish bloke does right he does 2 flk ups, same with Saad.
Tippawoody is nothing special, Langford massive cat.
There best player Merrett hasn’t got a defensive bone in his body.
Sheild would go down as the worse kick I’ve seen a high priced midfielder have.
Brown, are we serious VFL footballer at best
Fantasia, trade immediately. Gets injured sneezing
Zakabakas should’ve been delisted 2 years ago. Softer then Ellis

Can’t wait to hear Lloyd’s view. Sack Worfold

today

Suns v coll
Bris v Scray
Carlton v WCE.

Most interested in the BRIS & WCE Games.

It would be a real upset if they don’t get up.
But anything can happen.

After the Geel loss they can both feel that home final is within their grasp.

It’s not sporting to hope for injuries so I won’t.

But I will be hoping for high scores and low margins. Bring their % down.

Too early to call yet but the Cats might well have done a 2018 RFC and hit the season head on full on.

They just might be running out of some steam, the next few weeks will tell the tale.

Tiggers started to wane this stage last year
They’re reminding me a lot if us in 2018. The difference is that we kept grinding out wins.

If Geelong finish 3rd or 4th, they'll probably still ask for a home final.

Of the last 3 games I think most likely chance of an upset is Brisbane vs Bulldogs. Bulldogs have a lot to play for still and have been in pretty good form knocking over Geelong, Port and Fremantle in recent weeks. Eagles been in good form and been winning away from home regularly. Suns couldn't beat, the Tigers reserves side right now and not expecting any miracles.

Can't really see it happening but Gold Coast look like a cellar dweller who are ready for one of their occasional wins. Getting close, coming up against Collingwood at the MCG, a game they really should be no chance to win. Could be interesting (conversely, it's probably more likely to be a percentage booster for the Pies).

DS

Wish it was raining heavily today so it could have happened.

Is De Goey injured, rested or self-reported?
All of the above.

Gold Coast kick first 2 goals.

Skunks quickly just kicked 3 goals 2 .... all over at the G

Nice try Gold Coast competetive for 13 minutes ................... Premiership faves again after they get over the Suns.

Trelol no opponent running free with his own footy.

Suns are just a rabble. When Varcoe's kicking goals you know you're in trouble.

Reactions: 1 user