Other Games - Round 20, 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other Games - Round 20, 2019

How does he keep his balance? He's all head. He looks like a lollipop.

A lollipop is direct above the stick. His head is at right angles to his body.
He is the human right angle

Reactions: 1 user
If they can’t mark it. Geelong are out of the game.
Freo cant stop turning it over.
Take Blivass out of Geelong and they’re screwed, Selwood is finished. Duncan massive reciever

%$^^*#^*#*#* Sydney duds .............. If they couldve taken out Gee Whizz that wouldve been massive for the Tigers.

GAGF Swans

Hawkins is one of the worse full forwards I’ve seen.
Plays for free Kicks. Can’t take a pack up. If it’s not lace out forget about it,
Geelong could be the worse team to finish top. No wonder they’re 3rd Favourite for the flag.
Scott is just ordinary coach

%$^^*#^*#*#* Sydney duds .............. If they couldve taken out Gee Whizz that wouldve been massive for the Tigers.

GAGF Swans

Don’t blame just the swans, the umpires were with the SS today making sure they finish top 4

Too early to call yet but the Cats might well have done a 2018 RFC and hit the season head on full on.

They just might be running out of some steam, the next few weeks will tell the tale.

Tiggers started to wane this stage last year

cats have been shyte for a month at least already. They have time to find form but I reckon teams have worked out their turgid style.

Up yours Scott(s)!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Too early to call yet but the Cats might well have done a 2018 RFC and hit the season head on full on.

They just might be running out of some steam, the next few weeks will tell the tale.

Tiggers started to wane this stage last year

They aren’t that good period.
They caught teams at the right time.

I got 50 on them 6-0 6-0 in the finals, @$15
Easy money.

I reckon Geelong once again our still relying on Dangerfield and Ablett to pull them to the flag.
Slowest team in the top 4.