Other Games - Round 20, 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other Games - Round 20, 2019

Eagles are a good side and should be the Premiership favourites as they are sitting top 2 and are the reigning champs.

Reactions: 1 user
Reckon we’ve got 3 really challenging games to finish the home and away season. Carlton are playing some really good footy and we will need to be switched on to beat them next week. No way is that game a gimme. The Eagles are also looking ominous. Carlton has them on the ropes early in 2nd quarter but then the Eagles flicked the switch and blew them away.

We’re really going to have to earn that top 4 spot.
Carlton carry too many poor players. No way we lose to them at the G.

Carlton carry too many poor players. No way we lose to them at the G.
No doubt we should win we are a far superior side. But we need to be on and not be complacent.

I’d suggest we need to play better than we did last night. Or certainly make more of our dominance on the game.

No doubt we should win we are a far superior side. But we need to be on and not be complacent.

I’d suggest we need to play better than we did last night. Or certainly make more of our dominance on the game.
I'd suggest if we cant beat Carlton we don't deserve to be Top 4.

Reactions: 2 users
Well the results for the three games today haven’t gone our way.

At least we hold our destiny in our hands. If we are good enough we will stay top 4. Will be hard to climb any higher I reckon.

Yes almost certainly need to win all three to finish 4th. Loose one and it will most likely be 6th.

Well the results for the three games today haven’t gone our way.

At least we hold our destiny in our hands. If we are good enough we will stay top 4. Will be hard to climb any higher I reckon.

I think we need Geelong to beat the Lions and then we need to beat the Eagles and Lions whilst at the same time increasing our percentage to get to 2nd. No easy task.

But as long as we finish top 4 we’ll be in it up to our eyeballs. Just don’t want to play a sudden death final interstate.

Given what is at stake the Crows will beat the eagles next week.