Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Now I'm no fan of the Package but given they just traded out a 40 goal forward for peanuts you can't help but think that maybe the case.
I can totally see Pepper running this list into the ground, announcing the club needs a full rebuild and then doing a runner. Norf all over again.

Reactions: 3 users
Carlton have delisted Jack & Matt Carroll and Sam Durdin. Jack Carroll played 15 games for them this season, stiff.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Esserdern's '3 year plan' of seemingly doing nothing so far this off season is an interesting one with Tasmania on the verge of joining the competition.
One would think they'll be looking to bottom out next season with the hope of getting a good look at the draft..
Too late for them we'll have pick 1 again next year. :cupgold

Reactions: 1 user