NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Prescott. Soooooo overrated.
Yeh, every game he produces brain fades. I thought he had a decent runing game, barely see him in play action scenarios.

CD Lamb is a star but appears a masssive sook.

I hate the cowgirls, not sure why I fell into them this week. Lions have been in great form.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone else get annoyed by Tom Brady's commentary? His voice is annoying and he is a bit boring.

Early days but he is not a patch on Romo to listen to.

Shocking injury to Huskinson - looks like a total lower leg/ankle break. Pretty innocuous looking contact too. Huge loss for the Lions.

I am sure the players prayers will help it heal though.

The Bengals O-line is getting obliterated.

Powerless to stop the pass rushers.
How bad. How the hell did they put so many poionts up against 49ers/Ravens/Chiefs????

Hoping for a tie followed by Bengals TD to win in OT

The Bengals O-line is getting obliterated.

Powerless to stop the pass rushers.
I'd say more on how bad the NY Aints are. This team resembles Melbourne in the 70s and 80s. Big city, big club, big home ground but decades of rubbish.

Dud Giants. Now Bengals will run out clock and not look to score. What a pathetic game.

Have to say they fumble that football more than we do. It's small but learn to grab and grip!!!

Interesting. NYG only one timeout left. Bungals in FG range. Do the Bungals kick the FG with 3 seconds left if they still have a down left? No chance Giants get ball, practice for their holder/kicker/FG unit?

And, the Bungals backers get the margin if he makes it.

Interesting. NYG only one timeout left. Bungals in FG range. Do the Bungals kick the FG with 3 seconds left if they still have a down left? No chance Giants get ball, practice for their holder/kicker/FG unit?

There you go T/D. FU NY Aints.....seriously just relocate....rubbish club.

Nah reckon we take a TD instead !!