NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

How about those Bills!! Has a team ever swept the season?

Rids off to the Sportsbet app.........................

Results are in at the completion of week 3.

And it's Ridley who laughs the loudest, picking up a bonus point in the second set of matches. As a result he finds himself alone in first place. Excellent work Riddles !!

There is a pack of tipsters nipping at his heels, ready to make a move in the coming weeks.

Ridley (3+1) 9
marella jube (2) 8
Ricemagic (2) 7
T-Shirt Tommy (2) 7
Jo Mamma (2) 7
TigerForce (1) 7
MD Jazz (2) 6
mainlandy (1) 6
Redford (2) 5
RoarEmotion (2) 4
Mopsy (2) 3

Next week there are two Sunday night games again , so we will tip twice once more.

Games will be posted around 9am on Friday.

Reactions: 1 user
Who's this bloke? Has he only just joined? Haven't seen him on the board this year.

Mopsy (2) 3

• Haha
Who's this bloke? Has he only just joined? Haven't seen him on the board this year.

Mopsy (2) 3

Bookmarked for end of season lols.

But be warned…….

As the runner of this comp I reserve the right to kick anyone out whenever I like for no good reason at all !! :)

• Dislike
Best thing was Cowgirls losing again. Be hilarious if Giants knock them off this week!

Reactions: 1 users
Best thing was Cowgirls losing again. Be hilarious if Giants knock them off this week!
Thank god we aren’t tipping on them.

Doing my head in.

Imagine being a supporter. The AFL version of Port Adelaide.

• Haha