NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Alabumma (4) leads last year's champion Georgia (2) by 28-0 at quarter time, Georgia comes back to just lose by 7 points....nuh let's make the Bummas number 1 ranking again. Pricks.

Week 4 tipping time is upon us.

For the most part they are interesting match ups, bar the Titans v Dolphins stink fest. Only the truly desperate would punt on that one.
The majority of the lines are tight meaning we should get some cracking games.

Minnesota Vikings (+2.5) @ Green Bay Packers (-2.5) 3am Monday Sept 30th (Fox)
Kansa City Chiefs (-7.5) @ Los Angeles Chargers (+7.5) 6:25am Monday Sept 30th (Fox)
Cleveland Browns (+2.5) @ Las Vegas Raiders (-2.5) 6:25am Monday Sept 30th (7mate)

Buffalo Bills (+2.5) @ Baltimore Ravens (-2.5) 10:20am Monday Sept 30th (Fox)
Tennessee Titans (+0.5) @ Miami Dolphins (-0.5) 9:30am Tuesday Oct 1st (Fox)
Seattle Seahawks (+3.5) @ Detroit Lions (-3.5) 10:15am Tuesday Oct 1st (Fox)

Tips to be submitted by 3am Monday.
My bad man, forgot to tip 🙏

Two games at least I hope I can tip in :D

Tennessee
Detroit

Reactions: 1 user
4th and inches and you have the QB in the shotgun position?? And hand off 3-4 yds behind the line?

FFS that is one of the worst play calls I have ever witnessed.

Results are in at the completion of today's games. As an aside, if anyone is ever having trouble sleeping watch a replay of the first half between Miami and Tennessee. It was boooooooooooooring!!!!!

But let's forget about that debacle of a game and get onto what happened this week in MopsClelland land.

Ridley continued his Jekyll and Hyde season, grabbing a bonus point in the first set of games, then laying a duck egg in the next!! Will the real Ridley please stand up!! But kudos on grabbing the bonus point Rids!
T-Shirt Tommy also secured a bonus point, his coming in the second set of matches. Love your work TST !!

T-Shirt Tommy (2) (3+1) 13
Ridley (3+1) (0) 13
marella jube (1) (2) 11
TigerForce (2) (1) 10
Ricemagic (0) (2) 9
JoMamma (1) (1) 9
Redford (1) (2) 8
mainlandy (1) (1) 8
MD Jazz (1) (1) 8
RoarEmotion (2) (1) 7
Mopsy (1) (2) 6

In week 5 there is a Sunday game which would give us the chance to tip twice. However at this stage it doesn't appear to be on our screens here. I will monitor the situation, and if things change I will tag everyone to let you all know.

Next weeks games posted around 9am on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Results are in at the completion of today's games. As an aside, if anyone is ever having trouble sleeping watch a replay of the first half between Miami and Tennessee. It was boooooooooooooring!!!!!

But let's forget about that debacle of a game and get onto what happened this week in MopsClelland land.

Ridley continued his Jekyll and Hyde season, grabbing a bonus point in the first set of games, then laying a duck egg in the next!! Will the real Ridley please stand up!! But kudos on grabbing the bonus point Rids!
T-Shirt Tommy also secured a bonus point, his coming in the second set of matches. Love your work TST !!

Ridley (3+1) (0) 13
marella jube (1) (2) 11
TigerForce (2) (1) 10
Ricemagic (0) (2) 9
JoMamma (1) (1) 9
Redford (1) (2) 8
mainlandy (1) (1) 8
MD Jazz (1) (1) 8
RoarEmotion (2) (1) 7
Mopsy (1) (2) 6

In week 5 there is a Sunday game which would give us the chance to tip twice. However at this stage it doesn't appear to be on our screens here. I will monitor the situation, and if things change I will tag everyone to let you all know.

Tip twice? Dallas at Pittsburgh is the Sunday night game. 4 bye teams next week.

Tip twice? Dallas at Pittsburgh is the Sunday night game. 4 bye teams next week.

Dallas v Pittsburgh. Hmmmm sounds kinda boring.
Might flex that one out for something
more interesting.

By Sunday game I meant our time. London game I think. Haven’t looked closely. Really just wanted to get scores up.

Dallas v Pittsburgh. Hmmmm sounds kinda boring.
Might flex that one out for something
more interesting.

By Sunday game I meant our time. London game I think. Haven’t looked closely. Really just wanted to get scores up.
Oh Ok. Forgot about that one in London. Vikings v Jets at Tottenham. Like you said Mops.....nowhere to be seen....strange!

Ridley (3+1) (0) 13
marella jube (1) (2) 11
TigerForce (2) (1) 10
Ricemagic (0) (2) 9
JoMamma (1) (1) 9
Redford (1) (2) 8
mainlandy (1) (1) 8
MD Jazz (1) (1) 8
RoarEmotion (2) (1) 7
Mopsy (1) (2) 6

Can you do the ladder in alphabetical order please so I am above Drofder?

• Haha
Can you do the ladder in alphabetical order please so I am above Drofder?

When 2 or more players are tied on the same score a complex mathematical program spends quite some time deciphering who goes above who.

Or to put it simply, whoever got the most points in the round just tipped on gets the honour.