NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

All these duck eggs are frying your brain Mops. I'm nowhere near old enough to have a grandson. Barely old enough to have a son. Unlike Redford who has many great grandsons; unfortunately he can't remember any of their names.
Heh heh heh......dementia is so bad he doesn't realise he's talking to his grandson.

1726555769890.png

Week 3 in the NFL is upon us, with the schedule affording us the chance to tip twice. Hoorah !!

Some interesting games to sink our teeth into so let's get to it.

Houston Texans (-1.5) @ Minnesota Vikings (+1.5) 3am Monday Sept 23rd (7mate)
San Francisco 49ers (-6.5) @ LA Rams (+6.5) 6:25am Monday Sept 23rd (7mate)
Baltimore Ravens (-1.5) @ Dallas Cowboys (+1.5) 6:25am Monday Sept 23rd (Foxtel)

Kansas City Chiefs (-3.5) @ Atlanta Falcons (+3.5) 10:20am Monday Sept 23rd (Foxtel)
Jacksonville Jaguars (+5.5) @ Buffalo Bills (-5.5) 9:30am Tuesday Sept 24th (Foxtel)
Washington Commanders (+6.5) @ Cincinnati Bengals (-6.5) 10:15am Tuesday Sept 24th (Foxtel)

Selections to be submitted by 3am Monday.
Good luck to all tipsters.

Boy the Rams/49ers have all their best players out - what should have been a great game is gunna be missing the best offensive weapons -

McCaffrey
Samuel
Kittle

and maybe Bosa & Ward

And for the Rams it's Kupp & Allen