Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Nank has been excellent in the last 3 games. Very ordinary prior to that.
Disagree. Overall has had a very good year. On another note, considering what teams pay for ruckmen these days, how amazing was it to trade in Nanks at 22yo for just pick #46. That was highway robbery.

Reactions: 1 users
Our 3 time premiership ruckman gets some harsh criticism at times , nobody busts their guts more then the Captain, don’t think much has changed over the journey, only ever gets beat by the elite rucks and wins or breaks even with the other rucks in overall performance. I’d take our bloke over the great Natanui every day of the week since 2017

Reactions: 3 users
The captain was huge tonight. Immense game against 2 quality rucks and beat them both.

Not that you would have even known who our ruckman was from the tv commentary

Reactions: 5 users
The captain was huge tonight. Immense game against 2 quality rucks and beat them both.

Its funny that he is playing so well and fully fit.
2 yrs ago it he was doing calf's & groins every 2 weeks

True captain for mine. Been bagged by a few for not being captain material but for as long as I've ever watched him he's always put in 100%, his body ont he line, and never ever given up the fight no matter what the circumstances and very often under injury duress. A true Tiger.

Reactions: 9 users
What’s going on with his calve muscles?
Never seen anyone have their calves strapped that heavy before.

Medical staff realise he's carrying the team so needs reinforcing in his lower legs

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Did he come off late in the game?
After a heavy collision.
Kosi and Balta rucked the last 5.
Maybe just preserving the tank but we dont want to lose him

Puts his body and soul into the game week in, week out and yesterday was no exception. Still not sure he is the ideal captain but sure glad he is one of ours

Reactions: 2 users
True captain for mine. Been bagged by a few for not being captain material but for as long as I've ever watched him he's always put in 100%, his body ont he line, and never ever given up the fight no matter what the circumstances and very often under injury duress. A true Tiger.
Equal second highest scorer for us last night, as well as our equal highest possession getter and equal highest tackler. Also had more hit outs than the freo rucks combined. Colossal game from the big guy

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Equal second highest scorer for us last night, as well as our equal highest possession getter and equal highest tackler. Also had more hideouts than the freo rucks combined. Colossal game from the big guy
And his 11 clearances was the most for both sides, clearance machine Serong was next best with 7.

Mighty player for us. We are lucky we have him as a leader. Go Nank Go

Mighty player for us. We are lucky we have him as a leader. Go Nank Go
A TRUE Warrior, gives his all. Plays to his highest ability n as they say" a good captain leads by example" Wonder what they say for a great captain like Nank.

Reactions: 1 user