Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

So our options next week are Balta/ Ryan/ Kositchke/ Miller
Using Balta or Miller weakens our backline but will be more competitive in the ruck
Using Ryan or Kositchke improves our forward line but will be less competitive in the ruck
Just going on recent form
Only positive is that it’s against Cameron, although he has improved the past few weeks and does do well against inferior rucks

Reactions: 1 user
Using Balta or Miller weakens our backline but will be more competitive in the ruck
Using Ryan or Kositchke improves our forward line but will be less competitive in the ruck
Only positive is that it’s against Cameron, although he has improved the past few weeks and does do well against inferior rucks
Time for HSP.

According to Yze, Ryan had a twisted ankle so may also be doubtful and add that to the fact that Ryan's overall game is underwhelming he deserves to be dropped yet circumstances may give him another game to be rag dolled as a ruck. I would rather go with Miller / Balta / Kosi sharing the ruck

How much did we miss him today.

He plays and we go close real close
Enormously.
Nank’s physicality & second, third & fourth efforts are what sets him apart. Our mids have to work so much harder when he doesn’t play.
And we had no marking strength down the line without him.
Huge impact on today’s result.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Not good when we have one specific out and the whole team intent seems to disappear. However, it did show how important Nanks is to our team and game. I just hope his concussion was minor and he has no hangover from it next week

Reactions: 1 users
Toby Nankervis take bow
Always there giving 120% in every contest :clap2:clap2

Reactions: 3 users
Going forward I’d really like to see us find a rucking/ forward partner for the Captain, I’m not going to get into the bagging of Ryan , however if if if he could stay up geeez it would help Nank

Has lost the plot over the past couple of years. Gives away too many *smile* frees at important times.

Reactions: 2 users