Morris Thomas competition | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Morris Thomas competition

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Closest to the hole aggregate amount of frees against and clangers for both players:

My guess 9 frees against and 16 clangers making a total of 25.

:rofl most ridiculous selections
$6 for GC win is very tempting since weve included 2 D graders in Morris the liability & Thomas the snail

Come on Rosy. The two boys have been brought in for their grunt. Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. How many eggs will they break. I reckon a dozen and for fun another baker's dozen.

How's that for gruntitude!!

lamb22 said:
Closest to the hole aggregate amount of frees against and clangers for both players:

Can i add total AFL goals?
my guess is at least as many as McBean.

Brodders17 said:
Can i add total AFL goals?
my guess is at least as many as McBean.

Probably right. How many AFL standard goals though?

lamb22 said:

That's a lot of clangers for Thomas. Morris doesn't get enough of the ball to clang in big numbers.

tigerlove said:
That's a lot of clangers for Thomas. Morris doesn't get enough of the ball to clang in big numbers.

Ye of little faith. I think a few weeks back he had zero kicks and 4 frees against. Never underestimate "The Liability"

PS - I get your point though. Lets hope he at least racks up 3 or 4 kicks so that he makes a contribution worthy of his status.

lamb22 said:

With supporters like u who needs enemies ::)

lamb22 said:

Can you register a clanger without touching the ball?

9 frees against & 9 clangers.

Brilliant thread.

Depressing all the same.