Mitchell's hairpulling | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mitchell's hairpulling

Brodders17 said:
you criticise jackson for a stupid act for touching brown with his head as brown gets in his face as he runs off the field concussed, an act that did us no harm on the day, yet you complain noone went and knocked mitchells head off?

totally different , you've got a 1st year player getting pushed and pulled by his hair by the oppositions captain and there's no one there to back him up.
as far as Jackson goes, he knows that a headbutt is frown upon by the AFL, and still wants to challenge the verdict. He had no chance getting off.

Spanish Prisoner said:
Comic genius! Stop, please, that is simply too funny....

I wasn't trying to be funny, I feel sorry for your obvious and admitted abuse. Are you getting some help? Pullers Anonymous may be your answer.

Has Mitchell apologised over this?

I havent heard a thing?

IMO, If Mitchell comes out and says sorry, it was dumb. Then Mitchell deserves some respect as a person
If Mitchell says nothing, then he has shown what type of person he is and his lack of respect for the captaincy

I can't believe some of you ladies are still banging on about this trivial incident.
Fairdinkum, it's wonder that mummy or daddy lets you use their computer and don't tell you to put your Barbie dolls away

Nason should get the dreads trimmed a bit shorter and mind his manners unless he wants his hair pulled again by someone else.
I'm not saying he deserves this treatment - I like the boy - I'm just saying it will happen again.

There's a famous photo of Jack Dyer giving a hapless opponent an open-handed slap across the chops.
Probably the toughest man ever to play the game. So if it's good enough for him to fight like a woman, then we can forgive others...

Golden Brown said:
I can't believe some of you ladies are still banging on about this trivial incident.
Fairdinkum, it's wonder that mummy or daddy lets you use their computer and don't tell you to put your Barbie dolls away

Nason should get the dreads trimmed a bit shorter and mind his manners unless he wants his hair pulled again by someone else.
I'm not saying he deserves this treatment - I like the boy - I'm just saying it will happen again.

There's a famous photo of Jack Dyer giving a hapless opponent an open-handed slap across the chops.
Probably the toughest man ever to play the game. So if it's good enough for him to fight like a woman, then we can forgive others...

What is it with all the :police: Dawks Trolls?
No Denying it your Captain Mitchell has been found out to be a hair pulling sissy.

Golden Brown said:

If it was Nason that grabbed Buddy's hair, you ba$tards would be going on about it. I'd be ashamed of Newman if he was caught pulling another player's hair, it's one of the most gutless things to do on a footy field and it's an absolute disgrace when a captain does it. I wouldn't be attacking Jack Dyer either, if you are a hawks troll then don't forget the very womanly slap handed out by campbell brown on monfries shoulder last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCjcsF0xJbA

Ghost of Punt Road said:
The part I find odd is he isn't up for suspension.

Tripping can cause suspension

Jumper punches (which effectively don't land) can cause suspension

Any impact with the head causes long suspension

Pulling hair does not?
Kneeing someone in the head is ok.

In fact it's so OK, you can do it twice in the one game.

The AFL have the best rule makers.