Mid season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mid season Draft

The latest from The Age:
with Richmond tipped to pick Collingwood VFL forward Jack Hutchinson or Peel Thunder intercept defender Jacob Blight.
I’m no expert but if we were keen on a genuine forward ready to go I reckon the geelong kid mclachlan looks a real talent , not sure about hutch , his numbers aren’t Exactjy jaw dropping

Reactions: 1 user
We've said we will have capacity to take up to 3 players, having placed, Naismith, Clarke and Gibcus on the LTIL.
We could have gone with four with Young out for the season as well but as others have said we should not potentially clog our list at the detriment of the end of season draft

Reactions: 1 users
From the main board at Big Footy, so take it with a huge spoonful of salt but we're rumored to be interested in Will Patton (not the actor)

These are the age kids we want to be drafting , has good credentials and good numbers thru champs

We could have gone with four with Young out for the season as well but as others have said we should not potentially clog our list at the detriment of the end of season draft

I don't think we could. I think we had a deadline last week of submitting our list of those on the inactive list.

The latest from The Age:
with Richmond tipped to pick Collingwood VFL forward Jack Hutchinson or Peel Thunder intercept defender Jacob Blight.
scumwood have moved him to half back in the last couple of games.
Might be trying to hide him for the mid season draft

We'd have to consider Will McLachlan. Another 6 goals on the weekend. Quick. Good overhead. Nice left foot. Loves a snag.

Reactions: 2 users
Noah Howes might just lack a little athleticism for the top flight. Here he is for SA v Allies on the weekend:

Really like this bloke. Looks a great competitor, neat kick, good mark and strong defensive work ethic. Plug and play. Him and Balta could be our May and Lever
I'm not sold. Big strong fella but not taking big contested marks. I think there are better options

Noah Howes might just lack a little athleticism for the top flight. Here he is for SA v Allies on the weekend:

Agreed looks to have difficulty picking it up off the lawn.
He does have a very strong marking game.
I'd still consider him

We'd have to consider Will McLachlan. Another 6 goals on the weekend. Quick. Good overhead. Nice left foot. Loves a snag.

A medium forward is a dicey proposition.
He doesn't like to share it either.

MY pick is still Scaife - Howe