Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview

When your girlfriend walks into the room - straight past you!

And straight past me! And into the arms of the loving Luke Meehan I say that we have failed.

I do not blame our girlfriends. They are free and powerful. And despite your many public failures I do not blame you. Or even me for those matters that if they should ever become public, might, by the least knowlegeable, be considered less than ideal. Or you mum.

When you say that I am a narcissist I say that I am not yet that successful and put you in a long arm bar. (Just for a joke - long arm bars are easily broken.)

But let us get back to the melodrama of Australian Interpretations Football misdiagnosis! All power to *smile* up!

But Luke Meehan. With his girth and his real titties. He *smile* our girlfriends. Oh. They love only him.

He hurts our players. Them and the wives. He is a one-man soviet of wife annhilation/seduction.

Little Ivvy left the club because Luke the woman's man. (Play Bee Gees song.)

Luke Meehan is DP everybody.
Please get off the Acid.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
When your girlfriend walks into the room - straight past you!

And straight past me! And into the arms of the loving Luke Meehan I say that we have failed.

I do not blame our girlfriends. They are free and powerful. And despite your many public failures I do not blame you. Or even me for those matters that if they should ever become public, might, by the least knowlegeable, be considered less than ideal. Or you mum.

When you say that I am a narcissist I say that I am not yet that successful and put you in a long arm bar. (Just for a joke - long arm bars are easily broken.)

But let us get back to the melodrama of Australian Interpretations Football misdiagnosis! All power to *smile* up!

But Luke Meehan. With his girth and his real titties. He *smile* our girlfriends. Oh. They love only him.

He hurts our players. Them and the wives. He is a one-man soviet of wife annhilation/seduction.

Little Ivvy left the club because Luke the woman's man. (Play Bee Gees song.)

Luke Meehan is DP everybody.
Excuse me if I should know this, who is Ivvy? Ivan Maric is still there and he aint little? The rest of the post, easy..

Do we ask whoever let McRae and Adam Kingsley walk only to lose Hardwick so soon after whether they didn’t have their finger on the pulse?
Are the same people those who signed off on top up players thinking we could steal another Premiership and grossly over estimated our list?
Were the same people too timid in aggressively trading of picks to better our draft hand since 2021.
Did the same people sign off on Luke Meehan because they believe in internal promotion and advancement as a policy over getting best possible candidates through a wide searching recruitment drive?
Hope the club is asking themselves these questions.
From the outside it almost seems like we’ve taken our eye of the prize.
Time for the new President to make his mark
Some strange assumptions in that post

McRae actually left and went to Hawthorn before he went to Collingwood. I think it is a good bet that Kingsley would be coach of Richmond today if Dimma had left at the end of 2022, but he didn't and he was contracted.

Why would you think that appointment of Luke Meehan means that we have a policy of internal promotion and advancement over getting the best candidate? I think the appointment of Yze as coach shows the club actually doesn't have such a policy.

The Club may have got Meehan's appointment wrong but your conclusion about a policy being the reason is a very long bow to draw.

Reactions: 1 user
Some strange assumptions in that post

McRae actually left and went to Hawthorn before he went to Collingwood. I think it is a good bet that Kingsley would be coach of Richmond today if Dimma had left at the end of 2022, but he didn't and he was contracted.

Why would you think that appointment of Luke Meehan means that we have a policy of internal promotion and advancement over getting the best candidate? I think the appointment of Yze as coach shows the club actually doesn't have such a policy.

The Club may have got Meehan's appointment wrong but your conclusion about a policy being the reason is a very long bow to draw.
Not one single assumption made there.
Questions were put forward that many would like answered I would have thought?

Reactions: 1 users
Not one single assumption made there.
Questions were put forward that many would like answered I would have thought?
isn't this an assumption?

Why would you think that appointment of Luke Meehan means that we have a policy of internal promotion and advancement over getting the best candidate?

A wrong one it would seem

isn't this an assumption?

Why would you think that appointment of Luke Meehan means that we have a policy of internal promotion and advancement over getting the best candidate?

A wrong one it would seem
Not sure you actually know what an assumption is?
But you’re happy to assume I’m wrong
I put forward a question. And would like to know how hard the club actually looked outside of their 4 walls.
Wouldn’t you?
When you’re not being successful you have to analyse your processes and ask questions. It’s called an internal review.

Last edited:
A snippet from HS extensive Jack Graham article:

PS: Jack & management team at work trying to pump up his bonafide's:

Reason i have posted in this thread is because i thought it was interesting that Jack said he wished he did a full hamstring rather than a little one because he was brought back too early and re-injured it.

“It put me back six or seven weeks then came back for two weeks and did a little hamstring.

“It wasn’t a major one
but I wish it was so I could have put a straight line through me for 21 days. So I missed a week and then came back and re-did it. I took the two weeks off and have been back since trying to play some consistent footy.”

I miss the Neil Balme quote. “We think he is ready this week but we are going to give me a extra week off to make sure”