Little things that annoy you.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little things that annoy you....

Does my head in. The ahole who flies up the outside to get a one car ahead advantage, only to run into a heap of parked cars or a 2 lane into one situation, often knowing that's exactly what's going to happen to them. Then, they want to push in....no indicator ....nothing... and you're expected to jump on the brakes and accede to their behaviour.

I have a rule with those people. If they use an indicator, I let them in. Even if they are dheads. At least they've shown a little bit of courtesy. No indicator = zero courtesy.....so go *** yourself.

I have a rule too - don't let them in! I know someone will and that gets on my nerves too when someone in front of me lets them in. I go very close to the car in front and try to prevent it. I have bocked people and they have been left stranded in the left lane - and then wound down the window to tell them they must go straight given they are in the go straight lane and it is their fault for trying to push in.

DS

Internet speeds in this country are a *smile* joke.

They certainly are, what a mess the luddites left us by downgrading the NBN. Now we will end up paying 10 times the cost to get it up to the level it was supposed to be.

I have been talking to the guys at the local computer shop as I fixed up the wifi at home with a mesh system, they were ropeable about the internet. It really is woeful.

DS

Reactions: 1 user