Life, The Universe and Everything Else | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Life, The Universe and Everything Else

he's not bad actuay. At least he doesn't suck up AFL like narly every other journo.

evo said:
he's not bad actuay. At least he doesn't suck up AFL like narly every other journo.

Ive used Grant Thomas as a euphemism for 'freakazoid who knows nothing about footy' ever since he thought he could dispense with ruckman. Ive always had a soft spot for the Saints and he cost them a flag IMO, so Im hard on him. Ill give him anther chance.

tigergollywog said:
Ive used Grant Thomas as a euphemism for 'freakazoid who knows nothing about footy' ever since he thought he could dispense with ruckman. Ive always had a soft spot for the Saints and he cost them a flag IMO, so Im hard on him. Ill give him anther chance.

Proceed with caution TGW, he's crazy as a shithouse rat. But sometimes he does give me giggle.