Kreuzer's Knee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kreuzer's Knee

If we are going to bash each other over the head then do it over something worthwhile - like the Richmond Football Club.

tiger12 said:
Then join a welfare society. Maybe you could ask those that have made a fortune from the game to throw something your way. lets see how much they care about you. Maybe you could set up a benevolent society for all those current footballers that will be axed at seasons end. Surely they'll thank you, as otherwise they'd all starve. Whilst you're at it, how about joining greenpeace and stop the japanese whalers. Have a talk to the miners of this country and ask them to pay more tax. As I said, "holier than thou".................

Wow

You absolute tool!

Come fellas, enough of having a go at each other.
Let's agree we hope Kreuzer's knee comes good and just wish the worst of luck on the bloos

Big Cat Lover said:
You're not a football supporter just another idiot like the Australian soccer "supporters" in Sth Africa giving us a bad name with terrible behaviour -it's not passion for a team or a cause it's selfishness. Richmond can do without knob supporters like you

really touches a nerve when people talk about australian soccer supporters as hooligans when we have more probems with feral supporters at AFL and cricket games. but i guess it's that discussion for another thread.

as for T12... thanx for the entertaiinment :hihi

Ian4 said:
really touches a nerve when people talk about australian soccer supporters as hooligans when we have more probems with feral supporters at AFL and cricket games. but i guess it's that discussion for another thread.

as for T12... thanx for the entertaiinment :hihi

I don't discrimate against idiots, all sports have them - fans that are flare chuckers = idiots, fans that abuse people and fight at the footy = idiots, fans that racially abuse players = idiots, fans that throw things in the air during mexican waves = idiots, fans that litter at the footy = idiots (outside Telstra Dome at half time its amazing how many people leave litter on the ground after buying food at one of the various outlets), smokers that drop butts on the ground = inconsiderate idiots, fans that go over the top with nationalism at the tennis = idiots

Plenty of inconsiderate idots around at all sports. Unfortunately most don't speak up when incidents occur and the idiots continue on unchallenged.

BTW I think most supporters aren't idiots

tiger12 said:
Then join a welfare society. Maybe you could ask those that have made a fortune from the game to throw something your way. lets see how much they care about you. Maybe you could set up a benevolent society for all those current footballers that will be axed at seasons end. Surely they'll thank you, as otherwise they'd all starve. Whilst you're at it, how about joining greenpeace and stop the japanese whalers. Have a talk to the miners of this country and ask them to pay more tax. As I said, "holier than thou"..................
Pathetic
T12 You should relinquish that number for the drivel spewed here :vomit

You have shown disrespect for not only the posters on here but also for a kid who has worked his ring off to get to where he is and to the football SUPPORTER in general. We all hate the scum for sure but your virulent rant is distasteful in the extreme. Attitudes like yours are a problem in sport, "holier than thou" hardly, just a lot smarter and a lot more respectful than the likes of you.

Good luck on your recovery Humphrey, I for one hope you come back bigger and better and are best for the blues in a losing grand final against the tiges and then see the light and come play for the greatest team on earth
:gotigers

Kruezer has a season ending and possibly career threatening injury.
How can anyone wish him anything other than the best of luck in overcoming it?
Forget he plays for the enemy. He's a fantastic player, a quality bloke and the Chimp's mate.

Get well soon Matty.

I believe some of the remarks here have been in poor taste. Just because The Cruiser plays for a club we may all despise/dislike immensely, should not mean we don't wish him all the best in recovery.

A knee injury can wreck a player's career/livelihood etc so yeah hate the club he plays for if you must, but don't make it personal. Would you be saying the same things if it was Ablett, Hodge etc.?

I certainly want to see all the stars playing not just our own.