Kreuzer's Knee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kreuzer's Knee

One should never wish ill of an opposition young quality player - afterall they are the guns of tomorrow!

I wish Kreuzer a quick recovery and the strength come back to his knee so he can realise his AFL dreams.

What I do smirk about is those cunning devious persons in the Carlton Football Department who manufactured games to get priority picks to their club - only to see that one player they connived and planned for be out for many many games and a question mark over his knee and the affect on his ability when/if he returns to the big time. To those in the Carlton Football Department this must be a huge loss as they comprimised their clubs winning culture developed over many years of salary cap cheating and paying "over the top" to great players to attract them to their club.

I firmly believe that if you try to manufacture fate - fate will come up and bite you on the arse everytime!

IMO - It is far better to strive for positive values and allow fate to intervene positively.....

Son of Francis said:
Don't like this glee about another team's misfortune with injuries. It's bad Karma. It's tempting the football Gods. When you see a player from another team limping off with a bung knee, think but for the grace of the football gods goes Jack or Dustin or Lids. :eek:

i would argue that carlton is on the receiving end of the karma here. and i don't believe anyone is taking joy at kreuzer (as an individual) going down. just that carlton is on the receiving end of it.

TT33 said:
Well said CC. It doesn't matter who the player or who he plays for, it is always devastating to hear of players suffering serious injuries. How about the [serious injury] to Tayte Pears, is that something to celebrate too.

Just imagine if it was Cotch or Martin or Lids that was injured, how would we feel.

Believe me I dislike the bloos & bombers & collywobbles & now that I think about it every other team in the League as much as any of you, but I would not celebrate players being injured.

Well maybe I did wish Roger Merrett be smashed to a pulp after dropping his knees into Disco Roach's back all those years ago, but that's different, he was an absolute DOG ;D
You are missing the point no one is saying that they happy he did his knee.
They are saying they are happy that he plays for Blues

Son of Francis said:
Don't like this glee about another team's misfortune with injuries. It's bad Karma. It's tempting the football Gods. When you see a player from another team limping off with a bung knee, think but for the grace of the football gods goes Jack or Dustin or Lids. :eek:

I just hope we've already paid our dues with Cotch and Richo and Browny and Cogs

best of luck to the kid because as a few have said, it's terrible to see any player go down with a long term serious injury.

Thank God the G is our home ground and not that hole Etihad.

While the bummers, aints, dogs and scum play home games there, none of them will win a Grand Final.

The surface is an absolute disgrace.

bowden4president said:
I just hope we've already paid our dues with Cotch and Richo and Browny and Cogs

...and Gaspar and Dragicevic and Rodan and Newman and Thursfield and Kellaway and Free and Holland and Merenda and...

I hope the kid makes a very quick recovery...

then takes a while to come back to form... asks to be traded to Richmond for a 4th round pick so he can play with his best mate Cotchin and goes on to be the best ruckman in the comp

Never know, might make him a better player. With all this time on his hands he can put on some serious strength and he will be the better for it. Hope it all goes well for the lad, cant be much fun having to wake up and know the work in front of him. The daily breaking of the scar tissue would put me off a reconstruction :(

Can't believe some of the "holier than thou" posters on this site. Carlton are SCUM. Carlton are SCUM that bought premierships in the past. Carlton are SCUM that secured under the table deals to get Judd. Carlton are SCUM that tanked to rob us of the no.1 pick in a wooden spoon year. Carlton are SCUM that have had a succession of presidents that should have been behind bars instead of being at large in the community. I *smile*ing hate Carlton with a passion. Didn't see any sympathy from them when Couglan and Brown went down. Na. *smile* them. I hope Kruezer's knee gets better, but not good enough to play again.

tiger12 said:
I hope Kruezer's knee gets better, but not good enough to play again.

I hope he gets better and wins Normie, Charlie and Jack as a Tiger.

tiger12 said:
Can't believe some of the "holier than thou" posters on this site. Carlton are SCUM. Carlton are SCUM that bought premierships in the past. Carlton are SCUM that secured under the table deals to get Judd. Carlton are SCUM that tanked to rob us of the no.1 pick in a wooden spoon year. Carlton are SCUM that have had a succession of presidents that should have been behind bars instead of being at large in the community. I *smile*ing hate Carlton with a passion. Didn't see any sympathy from them when Couglan and Brown went down. Na. *smile* them. I hope Kruezer's knee gets better, but not good enough to play again.

You're not a football supporter just another idiot like the Australian soccer "supporters" in Sth Africa giving us a bad name with terrible behaviour -it's not passion for a team or a cause it's selfishness. Richmond can do without knob supporters like you

tiger12 said:

i'd be lying if i didn't admit that i felt pretty good that we're up and about and other teams are copping some bad luck. nice for a change. but to hope that Kruezer doesn't play again is poor form T12.

rosy23 said:
I hope he gets better and wins Normie, Charlie and Jack as a Tiger.

Then I'd agree.

Big Cat Lover said:
You're not a football supporter just another idiot like the Australian soccer "supporters" in Sth Africa giving us a bad name with terrible behaviour -it's not passion for a team or a cause it's selfishness. Richmond can do without knob supporters like you

When you grow up laddie, and read about the rivalries you might learn something. Make sure mummy packs you a lunch for kinder tomorrow.

tiger12 said:
When you grow up laddie, and read about the rivalries you might learn something. Make sure mummy packs you a lunch for kinder tomorrow.

Sorry Tiger, you're way out of line. Don't care about rivalries as much as I do the welfare of a kid. I hope he will be ok. I had a reco when I was 25. I was a mediocre footballer - and I was distressed for the best part of 12 months.

Big Cat Lover said:

We aren't often on the same wavelength BCL, but you've nailed it this time.

This really is a strange thread. In very poor taste. IMO of course.

lukeanddad said:
Don't care about rivalries as much as I do the welfare of a kid.

Then join a welfare society. Maybe you could ask those that have made a fortune from the game to throw something your way. lets see how much they care about you. Maybe you could set up a benevolent society for all those current footballers that will be axed at seasons end. Surely they'll thank you, as otherwise they'd all starve. Whilst you're at it, how about joining greenpeace and stop the japanese whalers. Have a talk to the miners of this country and ask them to pay more tax. As I said, "holier than thou"..................

tiger12 said:
Then join a welfare society. Maybe you could ask those that have made a fortune from the game to throw something your way. lets see how much they care about you. Maybe you could set up a benevolent society for all those current footballers that will be axed at seasons end. Surely they'll thank you, as otherwise they'd all starve. Whilst you're at it, how about joining greenpeace and stop the japanese whalers. Have a talk to the miners of this country and ask them to pay more tax. As I said, "holier than thou"..................

I'd laugh - except you may be serious... God help us

tiger12 said:
Then I'd agree.

What have rivalries got to do with moronic behaviour? Does it justify it? Geez I hope you're not breeding.