Kreuzer's Knee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kreuzer's Knee

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
stand by mods, coz this is gonna be a little controversial...

i personally have nothing against matthew kreuzer, and the last thing i wanna do is wish injury upon anyone... but i must admit that i wasn't entirely upset this morning when i grabbed the newspaper and read that the player carltank took when absusing the draft system has suffered a major injury.

Me neither.

I feel incredibly sorry for Kreuzer, he is a talent.

But loving the fact that Carlton fans are so distraught ;D

Nah, this isn't a good thing. I don't feel sorry for Carlton though, but I feel sorry for the player and the game. Always sad to see young players, especially guns like Kruezer, cut down.

Giardiasis said:
Nah, this isn't a good thing. I don't feel sorry for Carlton though, but I feel sorry for the player and the game. Always sad to see young players, especially guns like Kruezer, cut down.

Your last sentence doesn't look right to me.

Always sad to see young players, especially guns like Kruezer, playing for Carlton.

That's better.

He's good mates with Cotchin too...

I'm a Richmond supporter, but I might get cut down here and say I don't actually 'despise' any other AFL teams. I just want Richmond to beat them when we play.

So in saying that, I feel extremely sorry for Kruezer... Hopefully he can come back and play without any ill effects.

Devaating for the poor guy. Don't wish injuries on anyone no matter who they play for, especially of this nature. Knees always seem to happen so inoculously too. Fortunately time is on his side. Out of interest, how many ruckmen have gone through a full ACL reconstruction and come back better than before? Reckon it's doubly hard for ruckmen due to the duties it entails.

GoodOne said:
Devaating for the poor guy. Don't wish injuries on anyone no matter who they play for, especially of this nature. Knees always seem to happen so inoculously too. Fortunately time is on his side. Out of interest, how many ruckmen have gone through a full ACL reconstruction and come back better than before? Reckon it's doubly hard for ruckmen due to the duties it entails.

David Hille is in career best form this year after doing his knee last year. Hard, but not impossible.

I must say, I find it amusing to read this thread started by a fellow who also implores us to similarly "abuse" the system in his "Limit the wins to 4 Dimma" thread.

TOT70 said:
Always sad to see young players, especially guns like Kruezer, playing for Carlton.

Well said, Kruezer seems like a nice young bloke who has suffered a terrible misfortune. Doing his knee was no good either

Bad luck for the kid, don't want to see any young gun cut down by injury.

That said, I hope this hurts Carlton - they don't deserve any good luck.

skybeau said:
I must say, I find it amusing to read this thread started by a fellow who also implores us to similarly "abuse" the system in his "Limit the wins to 4 Dimma" thread.

Good point

ropeshow said:

How is it karma? Kruezer did nothing wrong and he suffers? Stupid comment.

The guy is a fantastic player and I feel very sorry for him - hope he comes back with no problems

Big Cat Lover said:
How is it karma? Kruezer did nothing wrong and he suffers? Stupid comment.

The guy is a fantastic player and I feel very sorry for him - hope he comes back with no problems

I'd say rope was referring to the Bloosers rather than Kreuzer.