Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

Club really has landed on its knees.

We’ve gone from 3 premierships to trying to be Geelong like to wood spoon to mass exodus.

Race to the bottom
I think we’ve well AND truly won that race.
The silver lining is that bottom 5 is the best place to be IF you don’t want to be out of contention for too long

9th to 14th is Death Valley

Reactions: 4 users
This is concerning. We have a stampade of players and now coaches associated with the past era getting out.

Kane was given a bigger role in the last half of the year when Teague left, if we knew he was going, which is what the club is trying to make out, why give him the experience? Why not upskill Ziebell who is staying?

Something is rotten at Punt Road but those leaving are saying the right things. I can't tell if that is true or not. But if doesn't feel like things are culturally right and the organisation is aligned and pulling in the right direction.

Shane Dunne has a mammoth job.

Is Livingstone up to it?

Alot of these issues are his responsibility

Strength and Conditioning, and the coaches to name 2

Reactions: 1 user
For the work they do and the money the AFL makes, this amount is embarrassing for the league.
When I worked in the league, just before covid, it wasnt uncommon for staff to be doing early morning PT, or side coaching roles, to earn extra money.

Reactions: 3 users
This is concerning. We have a stampade of players and now coaches associated with the past era getting out.

Kane was given a bigger role in the last half of the year when Teague left, if we knew he was going, which is what the club is trying to make out, why give him the experience? Why not upskill Ziebell who is staying?

Something is rotten at Punt Road but those leaving are saying the right things. I can't tell if that is true or not. But if doesn't feel like things are culturally right and the organisation is aligned and pulling in the right direction.

Shane Dunne has a mammoth job.

It was the last 4 games not half the year.

Reactions: 1 user

Geez, the way everyone is exiting, there's probably a higher chance that Ziebell is leaving too than staying.

I had high hopes for Lambo in a coaching role going forward.

If he ends up bobbing up at another club in 12 months especially Collingfilth or the Suns ................................... :(

Another kick in the balls ............................ damn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
We can't stop changes at our club however much we don't like them. It gives us the chance to refresh our club in areas that need refreshing like the playing group, S & C and assistant coaching. It may be short term pain but looking on the bright side, it will be a long term gain.
That said, Kane has given us so much since he joined as a rookie and if he wants to work outside footy then good luck to him and it gives us a chance to get a new hungry assistant coach.

Reactions: 3 users