Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Daisy comes across as bit of an old school commentator. He’s refreshingly honest regarding his feelings about Cornes.
Yeah but I watched the video of him when Cornes rang into Mmm and he and the rest of them lost their spine when confronting Karen so that was disappointing.

Yeah but I watched the video of him when Cornes rang into Mmm and he and the rest of them lost their spine when confronting Karen so that was disappointing.
Not surprised to hear that about the dribble M crew. Gave up listening to their moronic self indulgent back slapping while hanging *smile* on everyone else years ago. Their insults n *smile* sling at everyone else was always just a little bit of harmless fun according to them but they'd all start sniveling when bailed up n fronted about their attitude.

Reactions: 1 user