Jed Anderson | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jed Anderson

bullus_hit said:
Yes, could be a major win if they nail one of those two picks.

If Aish had been willing to consider North then would have been a brilliant trade as they were planning on swapping those 2 picks for Aish plus Bastinac. They could have got Anderson and Aish for Bastinac and their first pick. Would have been a terrific deal for them but Aish only wants to go to brown paper bags Eddie.

rosy23 said:
Or if Jed lives up to his potential. He's still relatively young.

If his preseason form is anything to go by North have a bargain, thought he was a monty to be a best 22 player and then he was cut down by glandular. If in North's situation I would have done the same, there are really no line breaking mids available in the first round, those available down the order come with much greater risk than Anderson. Classic win/win given Hawthorn have Hill, Smith, Hartung & O'Rourke.

mrposhman said:
If Aish had been willing to consider North then would have been a brilliant trade as they were planning on swapping those 2 picks for Aish plus Bastinac. They could have got Anderson and Aish for Bastinac and their first pick. Would have been a terrific deal for them but Aish only wants to go to brown paper bags Eddie.

And the Hawks were planning on using pick 15 for Carlisle, aggressive trading like this is exactly what I was hoping Richmond would be doing.

mrposhman said:

What's the lure? What's their cap currently sitting on?
Adams $$$
Greenwood $$$
Treloar $$$$
Aish $$$
Howe $$$
Penderbury just re-signed

I reckon Anderson will end up carving out a very handy career, and this trade will be viewed as a win-win.

I've liked his work in the past and on the face of it looks a good pickup by North however can't think of too many quality players the Hawks have lost in recent times.
Will be interesting to trek his progress.

Tigers of Old said:
I've liked his work in the past and on the face of it looks a good pickup by North however can't think of too many quality players the Hawks have lost in recent times.
Will be interesting to trek his progress.

I've always thought Buddy was pretty handy.

zippadeee said:
What's the lure? What's their cap currently sitting on?
Adams $$$
Greenwood $$$
Treloar $$$$
Aish $$$
Howe $$$
Penderbury just re-signed

Eddie brings out the brown paper bags where as Frank Costa is paying his players in fresh fruit and veg.