Jed Anderson | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jed Anderson

TigerForce said:
Yep, looks like it's only Carlton, Norf, Crows, Lions and Bummers interested in him, while we're still waving the white flag and looking into mirrors.

Carlton, Norf and Bummers (and Collingwood) are linked to everyone by the media - wouldn't read anything into it to be honest

waiting said:
Well I can tell you we are not one of the clubs looking into Jed.

There are 5 !
Are
What makes you so sure we are not looking?
Maybe we've have looked and decided on other priorities or maybe we haven't declared our hand.
I can't believe any club would not actually go through some sort of evaluation process.

It's a yes from me. Promising kid who hasn't had the best to luck so far. I like the boy.

St Kevin said:
He's streets ahead of O'Rourke imo.

Hawks have put a lot of effort into him. I think he has a young family as well. Very surprising that he'd want to move. He had glandular fever which basically wrote off a lot of 2015.

Would definitely like him at Punt Road.

He is off to Essendon, apparently TB4 is great for glandular fever sufferers.

TigerForce said:
Yep, looks like it's only Carlton, Norf, Crows, Lions and Bummers interested in him, while we're still waving the white flag and looking into mirrors.
The article I saw listed those 5 clubs and then said there are sure to be more clubs looking now it is known he is exploring options

Sintiger said:
The article I saw listed those 5 clubs and then said there are sure to be more clubs looking now it is known he is exploring options

Geelong and Collingwood apparently.

69 vintage said:
Is he any better than C Ellis ?

Wouldn't have thought so. They are different players with Ellis being earmarked for inside mid. While Anderson is outside and would most likely play in the forward half.

With a third of the competition chasing him, you'd think Clarko would tell Dimma not to bother for the price if Clarko didn't rate him for whatever reason.

Gone to North along with picks 38 and 40. North has given up 15 and 54. Wells replacement?

Hawks are the winners here. Pick 15, pffttt... the return pocks are blah.

sausage_meat69 said:
Gone to North along with picks 38 and 40. North has given up 15 and 54. Wells replacement?

Wow Hawks raped em. No wonder Hawks are so good. They win most deals they complete.

Giardiasis said:
So much for North's lauded model of keeping first rounders and bringing in free agents!

This draft is the weakest in 10 years, trading out for a player who has spent the last three years at the best club in there development program and has shown glimpses of being a quality A grade footballer is a very smart move.

The last 24 months, North have owned the free agents/trade market. They are in the window and understand it.

SCOOP said:
This draft is the weakest in 10 years, trading out for a player who has spent the last three years at the best club in there development progrma and has shown glimpses of being a quality A grade footballer is a very smart move.

The last 24 months, North have owned the free agents/trade market. They are in the window and understand it.

Yeah agree this looks a win/win. Hawks get a first rounder, Norf get a guy who would go top 20 in this draft.