Jack R doesnt pay attention | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack R doesnt pay attention

SkunkDen

Richmond Tigers - Start of a new era
Oct 10, 2007
melbourne
who just saw the vision on fox sports of jack at half time?? disgrace....no wonder he doesnt do things well often enuf, he never bloody listens

thejinx said:
Didn't see it, have been in the other room posting on here...

What happened?

I've given enough criticism about Jack.........yeah anyway they just showed him outside the group of players listening to the forward coach talking in the room without paying attention.

Yeah lets drop our best forward and only real extrovert. Then the opposition only has to worry about .......ummm...

they had a lot to worry about tonight pal... jack is a lazy showoff and needs to be taught some disipline. By the way I dont think anyone is realkly worried at all about anyone of our team let alone our forward line...

Our whole list should be trying to prove themselves as far as im concerned.. premiership teams wouldnt tolerate it for a 1/4, let alone 5 games. We want to win a flag so I say, play someone with nothing to lose.. Astbury, Gourdis (should be there is it wasnt for that charity case Polak) but now that Pol;ak is there bring him in.. Jack isnt the onmly the forward, Maybe try Post as the main froward until Griffiths is ready... Jack needs a great big kick with a 50 metre run up straight up his bum to sort him out...

TigerForce said:
I've given enough criticism about Jack.........yeah anyway they just showed him outside the group of players listening to the forward coach talking in the room without paying attention.

saw it , very poor attitude from jack. Stood outside the group & kept turning away not listening. DROP 2 weeks imo

Crumpet_Avenger said:
they had a lot to worry about tonight pal... jack is a lazy showoff and needs to be taught some disipline. By the way I dont think anyone is realkly worried at all about anyone of our team let alone our forward line...

Our whole list should be trying to prove themselves as far as im concerned.. premiership teams wouldnt tolerate it for a 1/4, let alone 5 games. We want to win a flag so I say, play someone with nothing to lose.. Astbury, Gourdis (should be there is it wasnt for that charity case Polak) but now that Pol;ak is there bring him in.. Jack isnt the onmly the forward, Maybe try Post as the main froward until Griffiths is ready... Jack needs a great big kick with a 50 metre run up straight up his bum to sort him out...

Yeah that'll work - have Post as the main fwd? Have Polak as the main fwd? One of them should be there supporting Jack.
Would love to see either of those blokes playing tonight without Riewolt, Morton, Post or Polak there. That is what JAck is doing tonight, pal

Get off his back, pal..

we are doing real well with Jack pal...

Jack needs a size 12 steel cap boot planted firmly in his behind and told he gets 1 crack at afl and not to waste it...

Stop living in ya cousins shadow.

Nick may cry but as least he has a bloody dip

Yep, let's drop the only player in our side with a football brain.

That'll do wonders for our progress to that 11th premiership.

skybeau said:
Yep, let's drop the only player in our side with a football brain.

That'll do wonders for our progress to that 11th premiership.

Must have left his football brain in Melbourne.

The point here on Jack is about proper development not classing him as a failure.

Wallace & co. knew *smile* all about developing players and now Dimma can see the bad habits clearly and has the guts to tell the players in their face.

He did not have a good night but I couldn't believe the bagging he got from the commentators tonight based on that vision.

I still reckon the amount of shots at goal he generates with the delivery he gets is pretty amazing. Obviously the conversion has to be worked on but he's not rob crusoe in that regard across the league.

What a lot of nonsense how can you drop our only tall forward (Riewoldt) that kicks goals?