Injury watch 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury watch 2015

Brodders17 said:
the post i quoted said we only had 5 missing from our best 22 and therefore anyone named this week is in our best "27".
i reckon 7 guys who are on the injured list would be on the extended bench before a couple of the guys named.

while "best 22" or "top 30" are really irrelevant fan notions, i reckon we are down to about players ranked 30odd on the list this weekend.

That is all too detailed for me. "Will McBean or Thomas play" and "will we win" is about my level.

DirtyDogTiger said:
https://instagram.com/p/6Y9dJtBQ0b/

Good to see Nathan drummond starting pre-season early

Thanks for sharing it DDT.

I see Edwards is back on the track too. I doubt he will be back against the Pies.

injury update
Round 21 v Collingwood

Welcome back Shane Edwards!

10 players out

Foley - knee R5 - Retired
Drummond - knee R5 - Season
Short - Ankle Season
Petterd. - foot R2 - Indefinite

Griffiths Finger 5-7
C Ellis. Foot. 3-4

Conca. Hammy. 1
Grimes. Hammy. 1

Dave Astbury and Matt Dea
aren't named in the vfl or injured,
so hopefully we see them back in action next week!

Go tigers!!

DirtyDogTiger said:
C Ellis. Foot. 3-4

Whydoes no-one seem worried about this foot? DIdn't we draft him with this problem and he then went in for an operation.

Is this the third flair up? Anyone....Bueller?

Jarhead at training today

murphy5n-5-web.jpg

injury update

Drummond - knee R5 - Season
Short - Ankle Vfl Season
Petterd. - foot R2 - Indefinite

Griffiths Finger 5-6
C Ellis. Foot. 2-4

Conca. Hammy. 1
Grimes. Hammy. Test

Our VFL team has one more week.
Our Afl team has between three and six left.
Doubt C Ellis or Griffiths will return in 2015.

Hopefully conca and grimes are back this week.
Also, hope no other players land on this list this year

Grimes got the all clear to play last Saturday, according to him when interviewed at half time.

Cant see Conca getting back in if there are no further injuries. Newman would be on shakiest ground, but dont think it would happen.