Injury watch 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury watch 2015

injury update

We didn't lose anyone over the weekend which is amazing.
We have the bye in the vfl this week so if our afl team gets through unscathed, then we will have hammer shed and Knighta back in calculations for r20 on the 16th August, assuming they arent picked for the crows, which I wouldn't recommend.

Drummond - knee R5 - Season
Short - Ankle Season
Petterd. - foot R2 - Indefinite
Foley - knee R5 - Indefinite

Griffiths Finger 7-8
C Ellis. Foot. 3-4

Edwards Leg. Test
knights. Leg Test
deledio. Flu. 1

Go tigers!!

Source on BF claiming Conca and Grimes out for 3 with hammies. Take it for what you will...

T-Shirt Tommy said:
Source on BF claiming Conca and Grimes out for 3 with hammies. Take it for what you will...

Confirmed that they are both out with minor hammies on richmond website. Chance for Dea to step up to replace Grimes?

injury update

Short - Ankle Season
Foley - knee R5 - Indefinite

Griffiths Finger 6-8
C Ellis. Foot. 4-5

Conca. Hammy. 2
Grimes. Hammy. 2

Edwards Leg. Test
knights. Leg Ok
deledio. Flu. Ok

Go tigers!!

injury update
Round 20 v GC Suns

Welcome back Chris knights!! Good luck
Congratulations on a great career Nate foley :clap

10 players out

Foley - knee R5 - Retired
Short - Ankle Season

Griffiths Finger 6-8
C Ellis. Foot. 4-5

Conca. Hammy. 2
Grimes. Hammy. 2

Edwards Leg. Test
Arnott. ?? ??

Go tigers!!

DirtyDogTiger said:
injury update
Round 20 v GC Suns

Welcome back Chris knights!! Good luck
Congratulations on a great career Nate foley :clap

10 players out

Foley - knee R5 - Retired
Short - Ankle Season

Griffiths Finger 6-8
C Ellis. Foot. 4-5

Conca. Hammy. 2
Grimes. Hammy. 2

Edwards Leg. Test
Arnott. ?? ??

Go tigers!!

5 of best 22 out so were playing up to 27 currently and tbh based on bench says allot about our depth or lack of it....

Unhappily surprised Cellis is listed at 4-5 still, probably best to call season on him and hope he can complete his 1st pre season and kill it next year!

Tigertough1974 said:
5 of best 22 out so were playing up to 27 currently and tbh based on bench says allot about our depth or lack of it....

Unhappily surprised Cellis is listed at 4-5 still, probably best to call season on him and hope he can complete his 1st pre season and kill it next year!

It's been a mixed year for the new kids.

I think the recruiters have picked well

They are good players

But what a shocker of s year they have had with injuries.

Drummo's knee, butlers knee, C Ellis has had extended time out twice for feet problems.
Castagna was injured and in rehab for a whole. Short went out for the season.

But menadue McKenzie and soldo have stayed in one piece
Especially pleased that soldo graduated from northern Knights to becoming a regular in our reserves team.
He is getting some serious ruck education and bringing home good reports.

I can't wait for next year!!!

DirtyDogTiger said:
It's been a mixed year for the new kids.

I think the recruiters have picked well

They are good players

But what a shocker of s year they have had with injuries.

Drummo's knee, butlers knee, C Ellis has had extended time out twice for feet problems.
Castagna was injured and in rehab for a whole. Short went out for the season.

But menadue McKenzie and soldo have stayed in one piece
Especially pleased that soldo graduated from northern Knights to becoming a regular in our reserves team.
He is getting some serious ruck education and bringing home good reports.

I can't wait for next year!!!

Agree DDT think we have some really exciting prospects that can add to our team and much needed depth in 2016.

Tigertough1974 said:

7 of the injured list would probably be playing this week if they were fit. plus we have named 25, so we are down to about 32. plus Knights who is regaining match fitness and we are down to 33.

From time to time you hear of a late change, someone teaks something during the warm up.

What is the policy?
Will someone not play VFL just in case?

TigerMad said:
From time to time you hear of a late change, someone teaks something during the warm up.

What is the policy?
Will someone not play VFL just in case?
Usually one emergency will not play VFL

saw butler named this week . Has he been back from injury long . Apologies have been os for past 6 weeks with no tech so just catching up on tigers news . Did have a marathon tiger watch on the iq which made for some good and not so good viewing

Kaelan said:
saw butler named this week . Has he been back from injury long . Apologies have been os for past 6 weeks with no tech so just catching up on tigers news . Did have a marathon tiger watch on the iq which made for some good and not so good viewing
I'm pretty sure he played a half , had no impact , then played a game before the bye an had touches in the teens

jb03 said:
Not sure what that means Brodders?

the post i quoted said we only had 5 missing from our best 22 and therefore anyone named this week is in our best "27".
i reckon 7 guys who are on the injured list would be on the extended bench before a couple of the guys named.

while "best 22" or "top 30" are really irrelevant fan notions, i reckon we are down to about players ranked 30odd on the list this weekend.