If you could have 2 players from the past.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

If you could have 2 players from the past....

Tried to think of players I have seen in the yellow and black

Fowler Clay D. Kellaway
Cameron McGhie F. Bourke
Wood Rioli Richo
Bartlett Hart Broderick
Balme M. Roach Wiley

Lee Stewart Weightman

Green A. Kellaway Tape McLean

Geez, with due respect to the good players that have been named, there's some players mentioned that are not in the same league as the real champs.

Hart and KB. Legendary elite champs. How you could say no to these guys over others?

(and why do people name Banik when ripping out the hilarious "name-a-dud-for-a-champ" gag? The guy was actually not too bad, but got chronic fatigue syndrome)

Dean Hart Northey said:
Tried to think of players I have seen in the yellow and black

Fowler Clay D. Kellaway
Cameron McGhie F. Bourke
Wood Rioli Richo
Bartlett Hart Broderick
Balme M. Roach Wiley

Lee Stewart Weightman

Green A. Kellaway Tape McLean

Clarification, is this the best side of RFC of your time watching them?

tigertim said:
Clarification, is this the best side of RFC of your time watching them?

No but they were all players who gave 100% had some mongrel and a mixture of class, courage, muscle. There are plenty of brilliant players that have played for RFC but these guys gave their all in every game they played.

Guys walked taller when some of these guys played others had sheer class.