How much will the cats win by this weekend? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How much will the cats win by this weekend?

Not everybody thinks we will lose ;)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/pussies-to-whip-tigers--dont-bet-on-it-20100429-twj9.html?rand=1272544549261

theglove3 said:
Was just looking up Rd6 2007.
Geel 35.12.222 v Rich 9.11.65
157 Points
Of course half the players from that day are no longer at the club.

The game famous for one of footballs most enduring images - Matty White running to the interchange bench in an unofficial 100m world record time of 4.78 seconds.

I don't think any of them were actually trying. Gaspar was just shafted and the players conducted a non-effort protest.

We have the Cats measure, we flogged them in the NAB Challenge series and although they'll be wanting to avenge that loss, I can't see them keeping Polo, Jackson and Tuck quiet.