How much will the cats win by this weekend? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How much will the cats win by this weekend?

Cats to grind us down to for comfortable 48-60 point win
we can match them in a few areas, but ablett, ottens, sj, chappie & others
will ensure they keep the scoreboard motoring along.
might be some entertaining matchups if hardwick goes head to head.
foley v gazza,
matin v ling,
lids v jimmy,
cotch v corey
the apprentices v the masters

23.21.159 said:
Final score:

Geelong 15.15(105)
Richmond 16.18(114)

Thursty to take a controversial mark behind the goal line late in the last q, Nason to kick 4 ..... and Farmer to play

hmmm lets see.
Tiges travelling back from Perth, where it would have been a 100 point thrashing if Freo had taken even half their opportunities.
Cats on rebound from an undignified loss and post match bake from the coach.
if we are within 100 points on the final siren i'll be relieved.

We won't kick more than 10 goals.

Cats will kick over 20.

I would guess somewhere between 80 and 120 points.

Anywhere between 5 and 10 goals will be about right. We will lead at qtr time again then get run over.

17 said:
hmmm lets see.
Tiges travelling back from Perth, where it would have been a 100 point thrashing if Freo had taken even half their opportunities.
Cats on rebound from an undignified loss and post match bake from the coach.
if we are within 100 points on the final siren i'll be relieved.
and ablett will get 55 possessions and break the possession record after the bake he got from bomber

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Under 60 would be a moral victory, but I've got an uneasy feeling that this could be our biggest loss of the year.

Year..... Quite probably in two centuries :p