How much will the cats win by this weekend? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How much will the cats win by this weekend?

If we keep it under 15 goals, a coaching miracle, over 100 points it's starting to look ugly - in between, Meh who cares!

Bunnerz85 said:
I will say 86pts

20.20 to 8.6

Hoping for an ultra defensive game this week where the boys will hopefully apply all of their defensive skills Dimma's been trying to get going. I think we can contain it to under 10 goals if Willy T comes back, obviously if we can contain the likes of Stevie J, Podsiadly and Chapman from kicking goals then we should do OK. I think tommahawk may be dropped this week which I dunno is a good or bad thing.

Tiger_4_Life said:
Hoping for an ultra defensive game this week where the boys will hopefully apply all of their defensive skills Dimma's been trying to get going.

So it will be game of two halves then....................

the only thing we can hang our hat on this year is that we've stayed well under the dreaded 100 point + thrashing. having said that Demons, Kangaroos and Power {95pt} have endured thrashings and are all looking ok now. would still like to maintain a respectable margin like under 80 pts.

Was just looking up Rd6 2007.
Geel 35.12.222 v Rich 9.11.65
157 Points
Of course half the players from that day are no longer at the club.
Was thinking we should go short like Carlton did with Betts, Garlett and Yarran and try and expose Geel for pace. Little Big man Nahas, and Benny Nason up forward?
Hopefully Jack will be on dew kicking duties at Coburg so Rance FF.
We are going to lose no matter how much we sugar coat it.
Especially in Sleepy Hollow.
The interesting thing is despite the young side we haven't had super huge smashings (biggest loss 72 pts to Dogs). You would have expected some 100/120 point jobs.
Maybe small sign of improvement?
Geel 60+